Chapter 1 meeting notice- Sat.March,8,2008

I wish you all at Ken Brock Rotorcraft Association Chapter One the best of luck. After all that is what Ken Brock and Ed Nielesky started this club for and that was for the gyro pilots at El Mirage.

I hope Ed can make the meeting to help bring some wisdom to some that may have lost their path in what is right for the club. This club and its fly-in has been going on for over 50 years and who do you think kept it going for that long but the pilots themselves honoring Ken Brock and the freedom to fly at the most beautiful place, called El Mirage.

Where is Teddy's hanger on Moe's place.

Is there an adress?

A phone number?

Thank you, Vance

Contact numbers for Chapter 1 and Ken Brock Freedom fly-in

Contact numbers for Chapter 1 and Ken Brock Freedom fly-in

For information regarding Chapter 1 meetings or the Ken Brock Freedom Fly-in in September, here are the contact numbers.
Marion Springer, Chapter 1 President,
[email protected]
and
Teddy Udala
[email protected]
Cell Ph.562-493-3960

It should be noted that Tina Tyler resigned as Sec/Trea. of Chapter 1 and is no longer a member of Chapter 1 and is no longer a contact for the Chapter or for the Ken Brock Freedom Fly-in .

The fly-in is hosted by Chapter 1 with cooperation of the Brock family who generously offer their facilities for the Friday night corn roast and the Saturday night BBQ .
Marion Springer

For information regarding Chapter 1 meetings or the Ken Brock Freedom Fly-in in September, here are the contact numbers.
Marion Springer, Chapter 1 President,
[email protected]
and
Teddy Udala
[email protected]
Cell Ph.562-493-3960

It should be noted that Tina Tyler resigned as Sec/Trea. of Chapter 1 and is no longer a member of Chapter 1 and is no longer a contact for the Chapter or for the Ken Brock Freedom Fly-in .

The fly-in is hosted by Chapter 1 with cooperation of the Brock family who generously offer their facilities for the Friday night corn roast and the Saturday night BBQ .
Marion Springer

Marion and Teddy I still get many calls from potential members and directions to the Fly-In. I have been giving the e-mails to Ron Klock and giving these people dates and directions to the Fly-In. Can you please have the PRA up date there web site. Also someone needs to update the old web page for the Fly-In or do a new one.

Chapter 1 members this is a reminder that the next meeting will be Saturday, April 12, at 11 AM at Teddy's hangar on Moe's place.
This is a very important meeting as we have much to discuss and to act on so please try to attend.
Good people please don't call Tina for directions. She don't like to be harass with Chapter 1 problem anymore.
Teddy

Good people please don't call Tina for directions. She don't like to be harass with Chapter 1 problem anymore.
Teddy

Teddy it is not your place to talk for me. It is not a problem for me to continue giving directions and dates. As many can see I still promote the Fly-In and will continue to do so.

Teddy that is way more then what you do and in the past you even scared some people away from the Fly-In saying there was not even going to be one. Please don't ever do that again because this Fly-In will continue with or without YOU! or that matter any one else's help because it is just a camp out at the lake during that time of the year and pilots and gyro pilots will always show up at the last weekend in September to show their freedom to fly and give contribution to Ken Brock's legacy!

Anyway if you guys would like me to, I would be willing to change the dates and contact information on the old web page just to continue supporting this cause, just let me know and its done.

Teddy it is not your place to talk for me. It is not a problem for me to continue giving directions and dates. As many can see I still promote the Fly-In and will continue to do so.

Teddy that is way more then what you do and in the past you even scared some people away from the Fly-In saying there was not even going to be one. Please don't ever do that again because this Fly-In will continue with or without YOU! or that matter any one else's help because it is just a camp out at the lake during that time of the year and pilots and gyro pilots will always show up at the last weekend in September to show their freedom to fly and give contribution to Ken Brock's legacy!

Anyway if you guys would like me to, I would be willing to change the dates and contact information on the old web page just to continue supporting this cause, just let me know and its done.

Tina
You are the our problem.
You resignation from Chapter One was clear to every body , YOU don't want to have nothing to do with Chapter One. Fly - In is promote by Chapter One and You should back off. As a Bord Of Director member I have rights to tell You what is good for the Club. BACK OFF, go with you life be happy and live as along . You did a lot of damage for the Club in pas months and I think time for you to go away. We don't need you help, we cant manage with out YOU.

Member of Bord of Directors for PRA Chapter One, plus Club Photographer ,,News Letter Editor, Publisher , and Safety Officer
Teddy

[/I]

Tina
You are the our problem.
You resignation from Chapter One was clear to every body , YOU don't want to have nothing to do with Chapter One. Fly - In is promote by Chapter One and You should back off. As a Bord Of Director member I have rights to tell You what is good for the Club. BACK OFF, go with you life be happy and live as along . You did a lot of damage for the Club in pas months and I think time for you to go away. We don't need you help, we cant manage with out YOU.

Member of Bord of Directors for PRA Chapter One, plus Club Photographer ,,News Letter Editor, Publisher , and Safety Officer
Teddy

Teddy first of, all I did was offer help and you have no right to say no! It should be taken up with the board members. You are not a one man board and in charge of all business for Chapter One. There are 5 members of this board. Again you show no regard to this club and its members with your attitude!

I will be calling Ron, Head of the board of directors on this matter. Sorry people I should have known better then to start this by simply offering help. This will not happen again.

Last edited:
Teddy first of, all I did was offer help and you have no right to say no! It should be taken up with the board members. You are not a one man board and in charge of all business for Chapter One. There are 5 members of this board. Again you show no regard to this club and its members with your attitude!

I will be calling Ron, Head of the board of directors on this matter. Sorry people I should have known better then to start this by simply offering help. This will not happen again.

Good for You. If you don't offer help again , you don't have to be sorry again.
Just....... GO AWAY ..... with you life , fly your Gyro and be safe.
Teddy

Why don't we just grow up?

Sounds like a bunch of damn kids!

My own kids act more mature than this crap!

Fly...fly safe...and BE HAPPY!

Chapter 1 meeting notice Sat March82008

Chapter 1 meeting notice Sat March82008

Hello everyone,
Chapter One will have the next meeting Saturday , August, 9, at 11 AM at Teddys hangar on Moes place adjacent the El Mirage dry lake, west side.
We will be discussing fly-in plans and looking for helpers as well as asking for suggestions for the fly-in and collecting items for raffle .Bring any thing you can donate we can use for raffle doing Fly -in
If you like to see Marion flying her Gyro , came to the lake 6 am sharp with camera .

Teddy

Hello everyone,
Chapter One will have the next meeting Saturday , August, 9, at 11 AM at Teddys hangar on Moes place adjacent the El Mirage dry lake, west side.
We will be discussing fly-in plans and looking for helpers as well as asking for suggestions for the fly-in and collecting items for raffle .Bring any thing you can donate we can use for raffle doing Fly -in
If you like to see Marion flying her Gyro , came to the lake 6 am sharp with camera .

Teddy

This is some scamming scam back !!!
Thank you ,Teddy

Hello! I am a new member to PRA! I am looking for a chapter to join. I think you are close because I live in Joshua Tree. When is the next meeting? Will it be at the El Mirage place? What time should I be there? How many times do you meet, weekly, monthly, or? How do you handle training? I am totally new and am foaming at the mouth to learn everything I can about gyrocopters and gliders! How much are the dues to the chapter? Have a great day!
Don Kelpinski My email is [email protected]

Hi FLYFLYGUY

probably better re-submit your post under the "welcome mat" thread

Tony