Changing my profile

Here is what my "about you" says now. This is NOT the text displayed BELOW blue text, which is next to my avatar. I don't think anybody can see this text about me, anywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122_115457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122_115457_Chrome.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Erik, SV,

I think you now understand my issue. I had not heard of that text below username and next to avatar being called "status", but it does not appear to be changed by the general user.
Nor do I find anywhere a user can view the "aircraft" owned by another user or other meaningful items.

Is Jim Mayfield the Forum admin?
Heaven forbid! I was just trying to help out. Unsuccessfully I think.
Jim

Dunc: Click on your Avatar, then Account details.

rf1.jpg

Then under account details go down to AIrcraft and type in your new machine.

See what this does.

rf2.jpg

Bobby

How do I submit such a ticket?
We need to have a moderator talk to the Todd and have him do it. I'm assuming you are one of the earlier forum members? Something that stuck between upgrades my guess. I can write it up if need be.

Thank you. I found other related posts. I think my 20 years and 250+ websites designed before retirement, many for pilot organizations like PRA, makes me more stubborn.

I'll put something together and send to moderators. The app developer won't deal with anyone but Todd, so will see.

Bobby

Having trouble finding where to update that portion of my profile that states "RAF/Sparrowhawk/SC 2.5 FI" next to my name and avatar. I have changed gyros.
Dunc:

Suspect that the solution is going to be delete your login and create a new one. That would pickup current defaults.

Create a login, dunc1 and see what form it takes.

Bobby

Somehow it got fixed, and I am now a lowly member, but happy!

Thanks guys!