CFI Calendar

Brent Drake

Gyroplane Instructor
Aircraft
Pipers/Cessna's/Magnus, Helo's/Gyro's
Total Flight Time
4,000+
Were putting a CFI calendar (2015) together for a PRA members benefit. IT will be sent to members with the membership card. The calendar will be 12"x12" photo with a 12"x12" days of the month below When opened it will be 12" wide and 24" high. It will have a different instructor for each month of the year. The instructor will be putting his trainer, gyro's he trains in, location and other etc. This will be great for newbies to know more about our instructors and their location of training.

1. This will cost the PRA almost nothing. (unless the post office has a shipping increase)

2. This will give our instructors some advertising.

3. Our members will get a (benefit) perk for being a member. Hopefully one of many to come.

4. Will have all of the dates for fly-ins like Mentone, Mirage, etc.

Already have two instructors signed up. Just 10 more needed.

Calendar year (2016) will have gyro manufacturers.

We have many things in the works. Just takes time to get the ball rolling.

The great ideas coming out of this "new-blood" on the PRA board ... keeps getting better!

CFI calendar - Manufacturer's calendar ... newbies incentive to get 2 year m'ship with $50 intro- flight voucher ...

....come-on in & join the :party: " THIS NOT YER GRANDFATHER'S PRA"!!! :) ;)

Just a few questions.

How will this cost the PRA nothing, is it paid advertising by the CFI's?
When will be the date to get fly-in information is? I would like to have ours listed in it.
Is this going to be advertisement only or will it be a PRA endorsement for the CFI's? I don't think the PRA should be endorsing CFI's, just my opinion.

BTW, this is a huge step forward in providing tangible benefits to members, hopefully it will increase membership.

Just a few questions.

How will this cost the PRA nothing, is it paid advertising by the CFI's?
When will be the date to get fly-in information is? I would like to have ours listed in it.
Is this going to be advertisement only or will it be a PRA endorsement for the CFI's? I don't think the PRA should be endorsing CFI's, just my opinion.

BTW, this is a huge step forward in providing tangible benefits to members, hopefully it will increase membership.

The CFI's will be paying for it. Not the PRA.

The PRA is not endorsing this.
The PRA will mail just mail it.
The CFI's are PRA members.

The 2015 Steve Weir Memorial in Anahuac Texas will be October 16-18, 2015.