Cell phone gun

Russ Hobbs

Aircraft
Dominator Ultra white
Total Flight Time
30 Dual time
David Overman sent an email of a cell phone gun that shoots 4-22 caliber bullets in rapid succession. I tried to cut and copy to no avail. It's very real and a new threat for security.

And a very innovative and concealable personal protection weapon...where can I get one and how much?

Do you have a Concealed Weapon Permit?...If so, a standard 22 or 38 would offer better protection; me thinks.

Cheers :)

I'm partial to the Glock subcompact...I've always thought the Taurus Judge would be an interesting keeper for the car.

Weapons For Protection

Weapons For Protection

Without a concealed gun/knife I always look for the biggest roundest rock..............Dick...... During a recession! words of wisdom....(Before confronting the boss, you must first saddle your horse.........Haus):)

But does it have a camera? :)
Well, I mean, like, when you blow the head off the intruder, you're just gonna
want to send a picture to all your buddies, arent ya.?

EI-GYRO

No El Gyro you won't be blowing the head off of anything with all four of those .22 bullets.

What you need is a 12 guage 00 Buck shotgun cane.

A decent machinist can build you one.

People get shot with .22 bullets all the time and don't realize it until they see blood leaking.

When I was a kid I shot one of my dads tires on his winch truck.

Hit right the middle of the sidewall with the .22 Long Rifle bullet.

Bounced back and hit me right dab in the middle of the stomach.

Oh it left a red mark but nuthing more.

Didn't even tear my shirt.

.22's just pi$$ off the bad boys.

True story:

When I was a kid in NY my dad ran with some very big wise guys. He had a lighter that I picked up and looked at one day and asked him why it looked so odd. It was a single shot weapon one of the "boys" gave him as a gift.

I know that I would not want to take a CCI Stinger Or Remington YellowJacket .22 in the flesh. In the face, you would not have to see blood to know that you are really messed up & trying to run away.

My point is that .22s can be awful wicked & better than nothing.Who wants to carry a large handgun all the time ?

The gun of choice for many assassin's is the 22.

Mark I'd say you had the exception rather than the rule. In most cases that 22 LR would go through the truck tire and out the other side.

Leon
(kc0iv)

CLS447,

I just think anything less than a 38 is for plinking cans I guess.

I do at times get tired of carrying my Ruger 45.

On my hip it is always in the way.

I'm way more comfortable with it under my left arm.

If you really like shooting alot a .22 is the most cost effective and you develop really good habbits with one.

I used to shoot a .22 so much it was like a second nature thing to me.

Didn't even have to use the sights anymore and could take down flying ducks with it.

My hunting buddy got just as good with his .22 but found out that the stingers and yellow jackets were actually less accurate in his rifle.

I have a 38 LLama for my wife to carry but she is too scared of it to be safe with it.

Thinking of getting her something simple like a revolver to start her out with.

I would like that Walther P22 to go shoot some snakes with.

I enjoy shooting when it is not costing me an arm and a leg.

I guess if your a woman and practiced alot you could get pretty effective with a small .22 pistol.

Last edited:
I guess I was always under the impression the .22 was one of the worst to be shot with. For one, they hit bone and bounce around causing more damage to organs. I could be mistaken, but I think they also go through body armor becasue they are so small and such high velocity.
I think the shotgun is most lethal for point blank.
The .50 BMG hands down for long range.

I have and carry (sometimes) a Kel-Tech 380 loaded with hollow points. More stopping power than a 22 and much lighter than a 9 mm.

Tommy