jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Aircraft
Beech Bonanza G-35 N4638D/"The Bulldozer" 2-Place Gyroplane N575EE
Total Flight Time
Several
Harold,

You would be most welcome anytime.

Some of the Cedartown Hangar group have been talking about going to Wrens. I would expect that you'll see a few at least wandering over.

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Aircraft
Beech Bonanza G-35 N4638D/"The Bulldozer" 2-Place Gyroplane N575EE
Total Flight Time
Several
You Messed Up!

You Messed Up!

The above-captioned title is for anyone who didn't manage to get to our Catfish Extravaganza. It is as polite as I can be under the circumstances.

We had an excellent group of gyronauts and Bud ONeal outdid himself with his fried catfish, mushrooms and stuffed jalapeno peppers. A finer bunch of folks would be difficult to find anywhere.

I'll put a full write-up on the website http://www.peachstaterotorcraft.org shortly and provide a link under events. Now we have a REAL problem. How do we top this?

Last edited:

GA Rotor Guy

Aircraft
Single Dominator
Perhaps: You missed it, we missed you...

Perhaps: You missed it, we missed you...

A really good time was had by all last Saturday at the quarterly meeting of PRA ch 56. We meet the first Saturday of the 3rd mos of each quarter, at the EAA building on the backside of Richard Russell airport, N of Rome, GA.

I wanted to take a minute to thank all the folks who had a hand in organizing, preparing, cooking, providing things, serving, cleaning up, and adding to the hospitality!

THX TO ALL OF YOU!

There was more food than we could eat, folks took some home (as usual). The fellowship was great (the EAA FW folks and the Gyro folks always have a good time comparing notes). Even one of our regulars that wants to build a mini helicopter... is thinking gyro now. MeThinks he got bit by the gyro bug... it was flying around spreading its virus... :)

Everyone had a great time, there were no accidents, and there are no reports of anyone having issues getting home.

A special THX to Bud and Rhonda O'niel for their wonderful catfish fry! Those who came, enjoyed some really good home made food... the ones who did not come... well they are like hanger pilots... <grin> There is always next time.

THX again to all who put forth the effort to make this meeting lots of fun and a big success!