Carolina BarnStormers Spring 2021

How much activity will there be on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning? I know Saturday is usually the main day for most weekend fly-ins, but I have to be back to work Sat.

Thanks,
Rusty

We'll be there starting Wednesday.....people start showing up Thursday morning.

Come on over!!

Is a covid passport required? what about mask mandates? I might drop by in the himax assuming they ship me my new tailwheel spring that I have been waiting a month for. Should be a nice 100 mile cross country flight.

Make sure ya got a radio and announce positions in the pattern........lots of other aircraft in the area!

Make sure ya got a radio and announce positions in the pattern........lots of other aircraft in the area!
thanks berry, yeah I got a radio I'll probally just drop into kafp on the weekend in the morning and leave in the afternoon. I have a buddy that is going bat $hit crazy over gyros and he reminded me of the fly-in. He has cash on hand for any gyros for sale.

Extended forecast is looking good so far!!!
Did I mention the Carolina BarnStormers have connections with the weather Gods??
Gonna be a fun one!!! 👍🏻👍🏾

Attachments

• FD8B3AD7-5A5C-40A4-9E48-69E3EEB1CFDC.jpeg
    FD8B3AD7-5A5C-40A4-9E48-69E3EEB1CFDC.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
Is Steve bringing the short bus? I'm not coming unless he is...

The short bus has officially permanently been relocated to The BarnStormers headquarters!!! 👍🏻👍🏾😁

Hey just a quick update boys and girls....... Gyro Technique will be there with their beautiful machines and rotor blades!!!!

Also expect a visit from our WarBird gang including the C47 Tinker Bell from Monroe North Carolina.

The famous Greg Spicola and Steve McGowan are said to be joining us for all the excitement!!!

RV and camper parking areas:

Attachments

• 74F2B1DA-11DD-40DF-B39D-F09D59F49FA8.jpeg
    74F2B1DA-11DD-40DF-B39D-F09D59F49FA8.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey just a quick update boys and girls....... Gyro Technique will be there with their beautiful machines and rotor blades!!!!

Also expect a visit from our WarBird gang including the C47 Tinker Bell from Monroe North Carolina.

The famous Greg Spicola and Steve McGowan are said to be joining us for all the excitement!!!
Gyro Technic

Star of the show.

Attachments

• E26E756C-8BEC-46C5-8592-8B7B2B1129A0.jpeg
    E26E756C-8BEC-46C5-8592-8B7B2B1129A0.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 27
Steve Wilson is going to make an appearance! He is still touring!

May be a good opportunity to save $$
on shipping of rotor blades or other gyro parts 👍

The man...the myth.....the legend.......

Attachments

• IMG_4419.JPG
    IMG_4419.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 6
And his fearless sidekick.......Freckles.......alias......FFF!
🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 7