camping at Bensen days

blw2

Aircraft
C120, C140, C150, C152, C172, C172RG, C182, C182RG, C177RG, 7ACBM, M20, PA-23, PA-28, B777 sim clD
Total Flight Time
I posted this yesterday in an old thread...thinking maybe I should have made it a standard alone thread since there were no responses.
Otherwise, I'm sorry for the duplication here....

is camping limited to only the few specified sites, or do you folks have over run space for someone in an RV?
I'm a rusty pilot fixed wing guy thinking about attending a day or two in 2020 before sun n fun, in an RV (Recreational vehicle, not the aircraft)

I'm just thinking ahead about loose plan ideas at the moment. Love the idea of learning a bit more about gyro planes

Barney Bahle

Aircraft
Rotorway 162F
While there are a limited number of electric spots available there is a "primitive" area and I'm sure they can accommodate an extra RV for a couple nights.

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
450 ish solo gyro and 80 ish two place
I posted this yesterday in an old thread...thinking maybe I should have made it a standard alone thread since there were no responses.
Otherwise, I'm sorry for the duplication here....

is camping limited to only the few specified sites, or do you folks have over run space for someone in an RV?
I'm a rusty pilot fixed wing guy thinking about attending a day or two in 2020 before sun n fun, in an RV (Recreational vehicle, not the aircraft)

I'm just thinking ahead about loose plan ideas at the moment. Love the idea of learning a bit more about gyro planes
Questions on the facebook page would be seen and responded too more quickly. But the answer you got is correct. The "primitive sites" always have space. Hope to see you there.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
Al is such a cutie, he let us hold and pet 'im one year when Jim was still around. I have a photo of me with Al somewhere...