CalumetAir Inc / Wunderlich's Flex shaft prerotator

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(2) Air Commands, (1) Barnett, (1) Parsons modified 2 place, (1) Beechcraft Sundowner
Total Flight Time
Update: The transition of the Wunderlich prerotator, rotor brake and CalumetAir Inc (SnoBird) seat tank business is going as planned. We are hoping to pass the baton before Mentone. We will have our PRA Chapter 18 tent up as usual, and in the usual spot. Adam, Nick and Myself plan to spend some time at Mentone and I will introduce the Nick & Adam to you all. If possible, we will present a Powerpoint program on the Wunderlich flex shaft prerotator, Yesterday, today and tomorrow. We will be offering most components for FREE delivery to Mentone with reasonable notice. Seat tanks are expensive to ship, so there are savings to be had.
See you in 2 weeks,
Tommy Milton

GyroCraft

Tom,

I need some things and have been trying to reach you. Pickup in Mentone would be fine. Please contact me.

Steve

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(2) Air Commands, (1) Barnett, (1) Parsons modified 2 place, (1) Beechcraft Sundowner
Total Flight Time
During the transition, it would be best to e-mail. Cell phones in a noisy shop (oily hands as well) are a problem I have been up until 2:30 every day, so callbacks are tough. Sunday is not a good day to call either... We are not Amazon. As a followup, David contacted me and his seat tank went out next day.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Hi Tom, have emailed you re certification/modding of an existing Experimental.

Your PM box is full, know your busy but could call you if you give a convenient time.