California Vortex Sportcopter for sale

Tina

Total Flight Time
400+ FW 100+ GYRO
Located in Hemet, California. Ready to fly, complete with a 582 Rotax, new Warp Drive Prop, new 8" X 25' Sportcopter rotor system pitch adjustable hub bar, track adjustable, self-alignment, coning and dampening system. Precision Instrument Panel by Sportcopter and built in Micro-Air Radio 760VHF. Electric Starter, Heavy-Duty engine mounts, Prerotator System, Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Comes with a custom blade box ready to mount on any trailer. A Partial Body Enclosure.

This gyro is a awesome flying machine. I bought it used with only 100 hours on it and with the help of Dave Bacon rebuilt it again from the ground up. This gyro has been built twice and is better from it. This gyro has given me many great rides and great memories! Not many people can say they flew and enjoyed flying a gyro, I can and what a ride it has been. I am looking to sale this gyro so I can get a larger FW aircraft. So saying that I really am serious in selling at a price that will sell. I am asking only $17,900.00 I hate to tell people how much I have in this machine but my life was important and I wanted the best of the best for this machine. I had the most experienced mechanics I can find to work on this machine,to experience gyro pilots go over it again and again, to the best A&Ps you will ever meet. I have all the annuals up to date and still fly it today. Its totally legal and has its airworthiness title N618TC.

Gyro has SOLD

Attachments

• Tinas Toys 007.jpg
    Tinas Toys 007.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
  • gyro 014.jpg
    gyro 014.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 2
  • gyro 015.jpg
    gyro 015.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 2
  • gyro 016.jpg
    gyro 016.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 2
  • gyro 017.jpg
    gyro 017.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2
  • gyro 019.jpg
    gyro 019.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1
  • gyro 020.jpg
    gyro 020.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 2
  • gyro 021.jpg
    gyro 021.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
A beautiful machine, looks immaculate. I'm sorry you're selling...our sport needs a lot more female ambassadors such as yourself! Nonetheless, good luck with your sale...I bet it will not stay on the market long!

-John

Nice looking

Nice looking

Tina
You know once you go gyro, it's hard to go back to FW.

Good luck on the sell, they are one of the best out there.
That's a good price that you have on it. It won't last long.
Doug S.

Bump, bump. This is a great gyro with all the good stuff at a great price. I am surprised it has not sold yet.

Bump, bump. This is a great gyro with all the good stuff at a great price. I am surprised it has not sold yet.

Thanks Dave for the bump. I guess I havnt been trying to hard but yes gyro is still for sale.

I got some private messages asking if my gyro is still for sale? I like to put out there that gyro is running great and is still for sale. If you are really intested please feel free to call me 951-551-3416..It is a awsome flying machine!

I sold my Gyro today to a good man name Doug Goodman..Lol AKA Dogman here on the forum.

I am sad to see it go but glad it's going to a good home. Very much looking forward to Dogman's posts here on the forum with all the new adventures he will incounter in the world of Gyrodom ;)

Attachments

• gyro4.jpg
    gyro4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SelleringGyroDay009.jpg
    SelleringGyroDay009.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1
  • SelleringGyroDay006.jpg
    SelleringGyroDay006.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SelleringGyroDay007.jpg
    SelleringGyroDay007.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations on selling it and congratulations Dogman. You got a good gyro. Sorry to see you move on, Tina.

Happy New Owner

Happy New Owner

Thanks, Tim.

I am very excited and can hardly wait to start my gyro flight training.

The people who make up the gyro community continue to impress me. I had many people offer advice and help, Like Dave driving up from San Diego to help me get the rotors off safely and tie down the gyro correctly on my trailer. (Thanks, Dave) .. and Ben would have hauled it back to Arizona for me on his custom built gyro hauler!

Tina wanted to be sure her "baby" was going to a good home. I promise it has. My intent is that the good home will be as much in the sky as in the garage!

Doug