Calendars

Gerald hold on for a little longer with that check just yet. I am getting quotes from Vistaprint and such. It seems as if the price comes to about 10 bux if I order over 50 calendars. Not much change between 50 and 100 so I am going to search a little more to get better prices OK? Few more days while I am still getting great pictures for an awesome calendar. I want to run it from 2014 November to 2015 December. Keep sending the pictures. Manufactures? Anyone? Dealers? Apollo is the only one who has sent pictures so far. Chapters with known fly in dates will be depicted. It's ON!!! :)

Gabor,

Is this a fund raiser for the chapter or just a personal project? I think everyone would enjoy a nice calendar of great gyro photos, myself included. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, just curious why you're hawking a calendar on this forum when you've got your own forum chock full of WOLVERINES!

Gabor,

Is this a fund raiser for the chapter or just a personal project? I think everyone would enjoy a nice calendar of great gyro photos, myself included. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, just curious why you're hawking a calendar on this forum when you've got your own forum chock full of WOLVERINES!

Everything I do here is official Sunstate business. It is not a fund raiser as this comes out my pocket. I am putting the bill and will send them out at production price. The money will go to the club. I am hoping to make people happy and proud to display their love and by doing so further the gyro interest. I have advertised this on my forum too of course. As a matter of fact they came up with the idea! WOLVERINES!!!! :)

I will take 1 or 5 Gabor :D

1 for the house, shed and hanger and a couple of Christmas presents.... I will ask around on this side of the pond too.:spy:

Has to be a pic of Stans Turbinator in it tho :lol: And lots of naked women ;)

Ouch!!

Ouch!!

I didn't know about the PRA calender, when/what/how?

Do you ship overseas, Gabor?

Kai.
:rolleyes:
Dang ... you guy's ... are you SO turned off to all things PRA & these threads don't even get READ!!!!
Brent is bust'n his a$$ :yo:...with all sorts of great new ideas ... let's support PRA TOO ...... fortunately Calendars are something . one can NEVER have too many of... so I believe the impact of TWO great ROTORCRAFT calendars being produced will not negatively impact the PRA ...... esp. as theirs is featuring CFI's gyros for 2015 AND geared to getting info out to newbies about training,events ... etc!

LOOK --- READ --- Support YOUR Rotorcraft org. :boink:

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41624 ... only got 258 views

.... Sunstate's thread up to 667 already!!! ........is it a controversial character posting here ... gets attention ... or is it the git-er-done energy that emanates from the Sunstate group ....that compels the readership??????

Hmmm ...... food for thought!!!

Last edited:
Hey Chris.... you and Ozrora could be Ms January?:wave:

You'd have to get your gear off tho :D

FJ can take the pitcher :lol:

WE too!

WE too!

We'll take 5 - at least! :)

WAY -to -GO ..... GREAT IDEA :first: show'n the git-er-done energy ... Sunstate / Gabs. :hail:

Hope you can use all the great pics you'll get ...... maybe have some smaller pics of extras ... down the side ... each week!

feature us gyro-gals one month! :lol:

Hey Chris.... you and Ozrora could be Ms January?:wave:

You'd have to get your gear off tho :D

FJ can take the pitcher :lol:

NAAAH ...... unless Gab can photshop in my 25year-ole bod .... @ 58 ... nothing good left to show-off! :eek: ( that anyone but FJ wants to see!!! :lol:)

Thank you all for the support. Chris you have nailed it! I do need pics of the Ladies of gyro universe!!! Chris please send me a few. Miss Marion would you be so kind and dig up a few pictures I could put into the calendar please???? If you know of other female pilots please try to get pics of them. Also I would like to dedicate a page to history so I am calling on people who might have B&W pictures of the golden years. Tom Milton,Bud O"Neil,Chuck Beaty, Ernie Boyette, Doug Riley and so on. Thank you all. Also want to thank the ones who offered monetary help but I really want to do this on my own. Your support will come handy when you buy the calendars and all proceeds go to SWaRC. Thank you again.
ps: I'd like to have a cut out day Next Sunday the 28th of September. I need to send the material out so with production turn around time being a couple of weeks we will have time to still ship them out in time for the holidays.

Last edited:
Some-one took a photo of Britta & I last year @ Mentone .... before we went up in her Aircommand for a lesson ...... HOPING ... they might post it sometime!!!???? :boink:

Hey Gabor,

We need to get the club members together like that old Bensen Post Card where the whole group is in a wide shot of the whole club.

Thank you everyone for your pictures and info. I am a bit said to see that none of the manufacturers or dealers took advantage of a free form of advertising. I guess I should have charged for it.....CFIs again contact info and maybe a pic of what you teach in. But it is up to you of course. Cut out day is 28th Sunday as I have to start production in order to release it in October. It will run from October 2014 till December of 2015.
Last call.
Thanks

Sunstate Wing and Rotor Club's rotorcraft calendar production is in progress.
It runs from October 2014 till December 2015 We will be accepting orders through the website beginning next Monday.
http://www.sunstatewingandrotorclub.com/
The Paypal will be setup for ordering purposes.
Suggested price will be $ 10.00 plus whatever your shipping might be. So please add for shipping an extra buck or two depending where you live. When using Paypal please indicate the number of Calendars you wish to purchase.
All proceeds go to Sunstate.
If you order by check please make it payable to: Sunstate Wing and Rotor Club.
Please send your check to: David Hopkins
5895 Capo Island Road, Lot E
St Augustine, FL 32095
If you decide to go the check route and want to speed up the order drop me your shipping address and the number of Calendars you want since I am doing the mailing.
But you have to send the payment to Dave since he is the treasurer.
You can order through the website's "contact us" e-mail
or my personal e-mail. [email protected]

Last edited:
That sure is one sexy lookin' green machine on there... :)

http://www.sunstatewingandrotorclub.com/
We have the 2015 Rotorcraft Calendars go on sale today.
Please place your order through the website. Just click the "Order your Susnstate 2015 calendar now".
Suggested price is $ 10.00 plus whatever your shipping might be. So please add for shipping an extra buck or two depending where you live. When using Paypal please indicate the number of Calendars you wish to purchase.

Or you can order by sending a check if you don't have Paypal.
If you order by check please make it payable to: Sunstate Wing and Rotor Club.
Please send your check to:

David Hopkins
5895 Capo Island Road, Lot E
St Augustine, FL 32095

If you decide to go the check route and want to speed up the order drop me your shipping address and the number of Calendars you want at [email protected]
Please send the payment to Dave.

Last edited:
My Donations have been made...can't wait for the new calendar....way to get r done Sunstate. Thank You.