Calair's new service

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
Just a note to let you all know that we are offering a new service.

For a $20.00 fee (plus the FAA fees) We will take the hassle out of the FAA Experimental Amateur-Built Aircraft Registration process.

We will:
  • Reserve an N number for you (vanity numbers included)
  • Get the N number assigned for you (includes FAA registration form 8050-1 and Affidavit of ownership form 8050-88, and FAA Bill of sale form 8050-2 (may encounter additional cost with BoS)
  • Submit the forms to you for signature. All you do is sign !
  • Assist with any possible follow-up discrepancies with the FAA.

This low cost service is provided to help expedite the FAA registration process and cut through the legal red tape.

All we need is your address info, aircraft & engine make, model, and serial numbers to get things started

Put our experience to work for you.

FAA fees could include: $10.00 FAA vanity number reservation fee
FAA fees will include:$ 5.00 FAA registration fee

Last edited:
Hey Tom, thats a great idea! I have been dreading the whole process, right from step one. I would definitly be interested. Anyway you could swing it by B-Days, and inspect my machine? I dont care what my N-number is. Thanks, Mike Hughes 321-795-0122

Mike, you are not alone.

The FAA registry office told me they experienced a 67% rejection rate in paperwork.
A rejected piece of paperwork can easily add months to the certification process.

Check your e-mail, your process has already begun. (second one tonight) Send me your address info, aircraft & engine make, model, and serial numbers and we'll finish it up (remember, the Make is your name, last name first. The model and serial are whatever you desire. Keep it simple, you have to get it engraved on a small plate.

Thanks. I recognized the need. I have 5 working right now.

I forgot to mention, in my announcement, that you DO NOT have to use me as your DAR.... this is a separate service available to anyone in the USA.

Good deal, Tom! Years ago, I was a paper shuffler for the VA. That training helped me do my own bankruptcy papers. The judge said they were better than some he'd seen from lawyers! Damn gummint and its paperwork!