BRAND NEW Yamaha Conversion Engines & PSRUs!!!

N962GT

Aircraft
Mohawk Arrow 140T
Total Flight Time
800 hrs
SkytraxUSA announced it is nearing the point when BRAND NEW Yamaha Genesis 3-cylinder (YG3) engines, available for ~$5k from Arctic Cat dealers, can be fitted with a fully-tested-and-proven purpose-built gearbox PSRU. SkytraxUSA (not to be confused with Skytrax, an international, commercial airlines carrier rating agency based in London) has had great success with its YG4 PSRUs, already flying tens of thousands of miles cross country and winning STOL races wherever it goes, on a 300 HP Epex turbo engine that started life as a brand new 2018 Yamaha Apex YG4.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 26
  • New 210703.jpg
    New 210703.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Georgi

Aircraft
gyro " Ultralight Bandit"
SkytraxUSA announced it is nearing the point when BRAND NEW Yamaha Genesis 3-cylinder (YG3) engines, available for ~$5k from Arctic Cat dealers, can be fitted with a fully-tested-and-proven purpose-built gearbox PSRU. SkytraxUSA (not to be confused with Skytrax, an international, commercial airlines carrier rating agency based in London) has had great success with its YG4 PSRUs, already flying tens of thousands of miles cross country and winning STOL races wherever it goes, on a 300 HP Epex turbo engine that started life as a brand new 2018 Yamaha Apex YG4.

(Greg Spicola - wake up & smell the coffee, honey buns. That's a 300 HP Yamaha that's been flying in every STOL race since 2019, flying all over the country. As in CROSS COUNTRY, duh. And what about Greg Mills' Mohawk YG4 conversion kit making possible the Steve Henry 195 HP NOS-boosted Apex that flew tens of thousands of miles all over the country 2017-2021, winning Best In Show LSA, Airventure 2018, and every STOL race entered? Get your head outta your butt, take a deep breath, look around you and speak from experience and knowledge before you run your mouth with lies and garbage again, calling my gyrocopter a "...piece of s#!t" and telling your buddies Yamahas never fly cross country. You owe me big time and payback's a b_tch. That 154 HP Rotax you got? Joke's on you, chump. We - as in Greg Mills inclusive - have been involved in producing RELIABLE, bullet-proof, Yamaha's with FAR more power and LESS WEIGHT than ANY Rotax, stock or modified, flying thousands of miles in single cross country, over and over again, for many years, Beavis.)
I love the quality product! But sorry, what was that (the second half)? I am always for the truth. But after so much/long time why so much blood? And I am not a snowflake to stand by my principles. The Day before July 4th inspiration!?
!!! You can see the original post of

N962GT

by clicking above.

Last edited:

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
Wow, didn't think Greg Mills could find anyone as angry and spiteful as himself to alienate any chance of customers buying his products, but well, I guess he did!
I am reasonably sure that openly attacking a solid dude like Greg Spicola pretty much lets anyone know what kind of person you are.
See, its not whether or not the product can meet all your claims, it comes down to a potential customer wondering if your sense of "Retail Judgement" is so far out of whack, probably a good bet most if not all your other judgment is equally deficient.
Don't know you, don't care to know you and after last weeks announcement that Yamaha is entering the Experimantal Aircraft arena, pretty sure no one else is going to care to either!
You guys are possibly some of the worst salesmen I've come across.....

BEN S

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
200+
Just looked up your N number handle and lo and behold its registered to Greg Mills....not shocking....
Soo, you talking about yourself in the 3 person now?
Are you Jimmy from Seinfeld?

If this is your idea of deceptive advertising....what a loser.

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I dont have a dog in this race anymore, but I know both Greg's here. To Mr. Greg Spicola whom has my deepest respect...I would take those comments to you as a sincere compliment considering the source they were spewed from.

Mr. Greg Spicola is a class act and is one of the highest characters I have been blessed to have crossed paths with.

wolfy

Gold Supporter
Steve Henry with the 300 hp yammy carts his plane in his trailer to most of the stol events. Tens of thousands of miles might be stretching it, I don't know.

wolfy

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Wow, didn't think Greg Mills could find anyone as angry and spiteful as himself to alienate any chance of customers buying his products, but well, I guess he did!
Gregg Mills pretending not to be himself.

Editing it in the original unfortunately does not erase it in the quote in the next post.

Last edited:

Sv.grainne

Gregg Mills pretending not to be himself.

Editing it in the original unfortunately does not erase it in the quote in the next post.
Amazing to post such garbage then edit the BS out. Saw the same thing with one of his spews on the TangoGyro page, 3 months ago!

BEN S

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
200+
For those of you wondering why I would post the response I did after reading this idiots post, its because he went back and deleted his original words.
This is a common practice amongst what passes for Mainstream Media these days. Selective editing.
Greg, you are a garbage human and should be put out on the side of a curb by Wednesday for pick up.