Brakogyro coming to the US

That’s good to know.

Any news on his revamped UFO project?

Yep,
He is a Brakogyro dealer.... If anyone wants one call Anthony you might get one on the first shipment 😀

He is my Brako Blog - it will give you some insight into the fleet - in theory approx 50 out there - more details always welcomed - popular in France.

Already three American "ASC" registered examples - just not in the States !

https://brakogyroblog.blogspot.co.uk/

As I understand it, Anthony is also bringing in a single place “Sprint” model with a Rotax 912 ULS. I am interested to know if anyone from Europe on this blog has any knowledge/experience with the single place Brako that would care to comment on their impressions?

Thank you,

Russ

Hi Russ - good question. How many singles have been built/delivered ? My *guess* is not many - maybe half a dozen but updates, corrections and facts welcomed.

No Title

Great photos on your Smugmug - a photo of the three of them ( 2 x two seaters and one single "Sprint" ) was posted on Facebook - - one of the two seaters has appeared on the FAA as N133BG

Attachments

• photo129614.jpg
    photo129614.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 2
No Title

So I went over to Louisberg, NC yesterday to meet Jason Wilkinson and check out the Brako gyros. I was especially interested in the Sprint single. I was very impressed with both the design and the build quality of this Italian gyroplane. I also got a chance to watch Jason fly the single some, and to my admittedly untrained eye, it flew beautifully, in very gusty, windy conditions. I am sure Jason’s skills had something to do with that. But he said it flew and handled much like their tandem, just more maneuverable.

I don’t think there is anything currently in the US market comparable to the Brako single. Anyway, I have attached a couple of pics. Both gyros will be on display and flying at Benson Days and Sun ‘n Fun. It will be interesting to hear what other, more seasoned gyro pilots think of these aircraft at these events.

Russ

Attachments

• photo129656.jpg
    photo129656.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo129657.jpg
    photo129657.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo129658.jpg
    photo129658.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6
Is it just me or this looks like a Tango Gyro????

Hmmmm, that single-place DOES have a fetching look to it.....
Need a flight report and price.
Brian