Bill Keckler's bungee cord suspension

Guy,
Bill Keckler was a member of SunState Wing and Rotor club for many years before his death two years ago,health, not aircraft related, You can email me and I'll let you know all that I can. It is a good safe system. Bud O'Neal

Hello Guy. Help a newbee out here, please. What do the bungees do, or what are they used for?

You missed a good fly-in at Bastrop, Guy. Please plan to go to the next one. It'll be in November.

Chuck,
It was a simple suspension system. He used it on his unique gyro that was equipped with dual bicycle wheels on each side. Pretty cool looking gyro. As I recall it flew pretty well too. Bill was very nice and interesting guy. I miss seeing him at fly-ins. Maybe someone out there can post a picture of his gyro.
Uncle Bud,
How's it going in retirement? How's Ronda and That Parrot of your's? Tell them we miss them I hope Ya'll are safe during Ivan.

Lots of Rain from Frances Chuck, some wind but not like Charley. We are hoping that Jeanie goes back into Her Bottle!!

Keckler The Dirty Old Man From Orgegon. Thats how he signed his return address with his Dues each year. Always Cracked me up! He was Harmless. MJ :)