Bill and Terry...this ones for you

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I have been all over my SparrowHawk...checking and rechecking. I even took the tail support off and did a double check inside. I was comfortable taking a flight for Bill and Terry. They would have wanted it so.

Bill especially wanted to see a tail shot. I flew with my doors off the first time and loved it. I was pretty teary eyed thinking of those two.

I was hesitant to go flying as I was trying to read my wife Barbara's feelings. I do not want to cause her a high level of worry....or I just plain will stay on the ground. I kind of worked around the yard this afternoon.....and she mentioned later...."When you get back....bring some gas for the mower" She looked the other way...and I was gone. I gave her a big hug when I cme back from my flight. She knows how much I love flying gyrocopters...and it would be a torture to give it up....but I would if asked.

I reallly felt relaxed the whole flight....just like always. I did throttle back....and am not using my electric trim until take it off the support tube and reattach it on the angle iron holding the engine.

You wont see any more heavy cranking and banking from me.

Stan

Attachments

Aussie_Paul

A reforming stirrer!!!!!
Aircraft
None at the moment.
Total Flight Time
Since 1982 Gyro 5000+ mostly instructing, and approx. 200 fixed wing in the late 1960s.
Well done Stan.

Aussie Paul.:)

gyrodes

Aircraft
gyro benson 503 rotax
Total Flight Time
Hay Stan that last pic with the shadow on the water is great. Just keep the pics comming,Thanks Des Garvin West Australia ( Down under)

Mayfield

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Hatz Classic Bi-plane, AAI modified RAF, Tractor gyro project
Total Flight Time
>14K hours
Gorgeous Stan. I feel like a proud Papa when I see these photos.

Jim

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Jim: I really appreciate you calling little ol me...that meant a lot and I soaked up everything you said.

Bill wanted to see that tail shot...but his view is more directly looking down.

Stan

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Tim: When I found that Hawk to put on my tail...it fit my mood perfectly. It looks so determined to get to where its going. I even have a pair of those decals on the bottom of my rotors.

Stan

Dean_Dolph

Aircraft
None but enough kits in the garage to keep me busy the rest of my life!
Total Flight Time
Zilch!
Stan, in the digital pix I took at Bensen Days this year, I found a pictures of Bill, Terry and you. I found another one of Bill at Bensen Days '05 and at Mentone '05 when he helped with the rotorcraft judging. Actually he filled in for you. The second picture of Bill was actually posed. I like to take candid pictures and I was walking by and he took a bite of the burger before I could get the camera focused. He obliged me (typical!) by doing it again and holding the pose.

I massaged them so they would fit here and did a little color manipulation. I have the raw files that could probably be better manipulated in PhotoShop by someone that knows what they are doing. PM me with your email address if you or anyone else wants the raw files. Massaged properly they should result in good prints.

Attachments

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Dean: That upper left photo means so much to me. Thanks dearly for posting that. That just made me rock back in my chair. I loved those guys.

Stan