Bensendays pics

44 views for Larry in his RAF(old photo) & already 8 for me with my coffee cup !

Attachments

• Chris the zookeeper.jpg
    Chris the zookeeper.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can post BD's pics only to facebook from my Ipad ... so they are there until I get home to the computer! Anyone who wishes to share here is welcome to repost them!

I'll give it another try:

1655888_839386566077244_1316570160_n.jpg

Mike Bantum, Trendak & Son agent in his trailer, working on his Sportcopter.

Thanks Paul

Thanks Paul

I have LOTS of pics. ..... Judging with Vance & Norm again this year ... so a mite busy to be posting! Tim O'Connor asked me to put some on PRA facebook ... not sure if I can with the way Ipad works it! Trying to get some more up!
A well attended Bensen Days ... so many gyro's ... so little time! Judging gets harder each time!

As always we have the dilemma of how to assess the Euro- factory kits on an equal footing with the US kit-made gyros .... WE SIMPLY NEED TO HAVE A NEW AWARDS CATEGORY to separate out the new breed imports!:rolleyes: :boink:

I have LOTS of pics. .....
Keep posting them, we want to see more, the poor ones, that couldn't make it there.
We envy you... :)

As always we have the dilemma of how to assess the Euro- factory kits on an equal footing with the US kit-made gyros .... WE SIMPLY NEED TO HAVE A NEW AWARDS CATEGORY to separate out the new breed imports!:rolleyes: :boink:

You are absolutely right!
There truly should be separate categories.

Some of the real "home made" US machines deserve the highest reward for ingenuity and craftsmanship.

The European "kit" are actuality brainchild of a great team and belong to completely different category of their own.