Bensen gyroglider manual

diadave

Aircraft
brock kb2
Morning everyone(well it is here) As a newbie ive been iold to get hold of the bensen gyroglider manual. Can anyone say ,is there adownload of this anywhere Thanks in anticipation.

carl schneider uses the overhead controls stick as well.

I have seen many old photos of the overhead control. For a ultralight gyro I would think
it would be the best way to go. Bensen seemed to think so.

I have some photos of the over head controls but with floats let me did them out.

Here you go Best I can do.

Last edited:
I use both overhead and floor stick, on a light open machine it is so much simpler but if it's an enclosed machine it's best to use a floor stick or a machine with a very tall mast and a low seat that can't use an overhead.
Norm

Do you have any problems with switching back and forth between the floor stick and overhead control systems.

I have always had a horizontal bar on the overhead stick and that let's my brain know which stick I'm using without thinking about it, if I grip the overhead stick up on the vertical part I will move it the wrong way unless I think about it so that is what I use subconsciously to tell which stick I am flying, it works for me.
Norm