Bensen Gyrocopter for sale

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
@cloudhopper Thank you for the plans. there does not seem to be any detailed plans for the rotor head and tower.

regards

phil

Benjamen

Hi, I just did a first practice taxi of my Brock KB2 at the airport today, 72 hp McCulloch ran great. Looking for a copy of the Benson gyrocopter flight training manual. Anybody know where to get a copy?
Thanks from Y51

Eric S

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex & AAI (Sparrowhawk) RAF
Eric:

If the copy is clean I'm interested in a copy of the flight manual.

Bobby
Copying his manual didn't work out. The imperfect copy I emailed you a while back is all I have, but it's all there if you put your glasses on. ; )

Butch

Aircraft
Bensen Gyro
Total Flight Time
50 hrs
Robert,

I took a look and I see in your photos that you have a copy of the Bensen pilot's manual. At the suggestion of a fellow gyro pilot, I used a blurry copy I found on the web to help my Dad and I transition from our 2-place training into our single-place Sport Copter Vortex since they fly VERY differently.

It would be a generous use of your time to copy the manual and post a PDF of it here on the forum. There are lots of free apps for your phone that make it easy to take a photo and covert it automatically to PDF. The app I use on my iPhone is called CamScanner.

Following the thorough training in the Bensen manual very likely kept us from damaging our gyro or hurting ourselves.

Eric
I have that manual