Bensen days!!!!!

I'm so excited I nearly soiled my armor....

Just hope we miss out on those intense Florida downpours that flattened out shade and flooded our tent last year.

Looks like four/five of us from Rissington will be over for Bensen days.

My recollection is that the rain storm was short and the rain was warm.

I had fun walking in the rain.

For me rain is part of the Florida experience and it is why the place is so green.

I hope to visit with you and your friends Leigh.

Thank you, Vance

Vance it would be my pleasure to meet you and Edna.

My son I, and 4 others from England should be there all being well.

All looking forward to it.

As for the short sharp shower, we sat in the car and watched it flatten two tents near us.

I have spent some happy years in Florida Vance, great place.

Resasi- I will look forward to meeting you at Bensen Days. Have a good flight over. Stan

I dont care who thinks it's Dorky, but we all should wear a name tag (I feel) full time at BD so people who are lookin to meet ya can see your tag and say HOWDY.

Thank you Stan, likewise. :)

I dont care who thinks it's Dorky, but we all should wear a name tag (I feel) full time at BD so people who are lookin to meet ya can see your tag and say HOWDY.

I agree JR i am always dissapointed when I realize there were some forum members there and I did not get a chance to say Hi.

I will talk to her abouth that very idea when I go out Thursday. Maybe even hard tags for the board members

Make sure the name tag has forum name, some of our real names won't ring any bells.

What if some one is looking for me to beat me up?

Good idea Mike I'm going to fill mine out "Stan Foster" cuz everybody likes
Stan :D

I have a lanyard with a name tag in a clear ID badge holder that I wore last year. Here's a site that has a lot of lanyard and badge holder stuff. Looks like you can get a plain lanyard and badge holder pretty cheap. If someone ordered 100 of them and then sold them at the registration table it would be great.

http://www.lanyardsupply.com/

I ain't wearing a name tag. I suppose everyone here would know me if they saw me.

Ill get a good tan, and then I could use Ron's name on mine !!! I do have his old helmet to hide the old ugly that all knows me by.:lol:

Badges?!! We don' need no steeenkeeen badges!!

Name tags, PLEASE! Include name, RF Handle, and your primary gyro type. And please don't be offended if I have forgotten your name/face. It has not so much to do with my brain aging...It has been happening my entire life. In school everyone thought I was a stuckup snob cuz I never recognized anybody. Truth is I often can't remember people after I meet them. Unless they are cuddly female types, then I never forget a face! Strangely, I have (or had) a near photographic memory for other types of things. Go figure.