Bensen days!!!!!

GrantR

A simpler solution would be for everyone to just write there names on there forehead with a sharpie. :whoo:

Earthboundmisft

The 'FIXER'
:whoo:By the way, does anybody know how, when, the gyro 'judging' works? We will be arriving at B-Days Fri morning, staying until Sat. night. Cant wait!! Mike Hughes, and Lee Scattergood, beachside rotorheads.

greg spicola

Pre Bensen Day's Air Tests!

Pre Bensen Day's Air Tests!

:)Brother Steve I head you we're on the way down to wauchula today wish I coulda stayed a little longer today but I had to get back home gotta work tomorrow.We had a good weekend of flying though,
Check it out!
1 Super Dave
2 Dave Bliss
3 Big Brother coming at Me
4 Big swamp lizzard in a little water hole

Attachments

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
rats...I don't think I can finish my project in time to make it to the party now... I ran into a snag last night that ate up 1/2 of my Sunday. Had to go to Spruce today for some more 'luminum tube. Plan A gives way to plan B.

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
rats...I don't think I can finish my project in time to make it to the party now... I ran into a snag last night that ate up 1/2 of my Sunday. Had to go to Spruce today for some more 'luminum tube. Plan A gives way to plan B.
Fix the gyrobee instead, should be a quick repair on that one....

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Fix the gyrobee instead, should be a quick repair on that one....
Hmm...If I can borrow a prop for the weekend, and buy a rotor from Ernie when I get there, it will work. I already have the Mast aluminum sitting here, and the old mast is off. It would be no problem to get the Bee back together in a few hours.

Does anyone have a prop I can borrow? I can't get a replacement delivered in time.

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Greg,
Dad will have plenty of blades to choose from. What size are you going to need? I am thinking 23's.

Last edited: