Bensen Day's Role Call

greg spicola

Aircraft
AR-1 /Dom 2 place/ Anything with Rotorblades/
Total Flight Time
2600+ in gyros 510 in helicopter
I started this thread for two main reasons 1) To try to get an Airpark (ballpark)
figure of how many forum members and Gyros will attend (so we can plan on
putting some faces with our posts) ;) and 2) So I might have an idea of how many people I may be able to goat rope in to a volunteer spot :D (need to know
how much rope to bring :boink: )

So I will start
I will be there this week end for setup 3-28 thru 3-29 and 4-3 thru 4-6
with Gyro!

Next !

That sounds good!,now how about :focus: so I can get my lasso ready
for ya! :lol:

You posted this in your chapters forum, but you asked about forum members.. not just chapter members.. so here ya go.

I'll be there either the night of the 30th or the night of the 31st depending on how long it takes me to finish packing.

I'm in camping spot C3 with a Soma gyro.

I'll be there, Wed? Dominator....Staying with Tim C. Do I need to bring anything?

Have a nice cold adult beverage ready for me! :)

What's your poison Scott and I'll one ready for ya.

Sunstate/Forum member: will be there{lord willing} on the afternoon of sat. the 29th.
Will be glad to be "goat roped". See you there! Bud

This moron will be there for the class on Monday and Tuesday. Not sure if i will have a gyro there or not. I will be back Friday - Sunday with my my ultrablackandwhitepegonataor for sure.

Sunstate/Forum member: will be there{lord willing}about brunch time of sat. the 29th.
Will be glad to be "goat roped".

I'll be there Monday afternoon/evening, motorhome willing. Scott, I'll have some cold Pepsis waiting for you if that's strong enough. They'll be cafeinated, not those wimpy diet ones.

I will be there with my blue tailed honeybee and Angie (recreation director) from Tuesday through Saturday.

Goat Rope Me........

Goat Rope Me........

Greg,
I'm paddling as fast as I can.
Plan to be there Sunday morning, hope I'm not too late to help out in some way.
Got a question. Are kites not allowed to be flown on an airport? I thought Dakota might like one for his birthday, if he can fly the darned thing! If not, gotta think of somethin' else.
See you guys Sunday...........
Trez

Well Trez I think we'll just have to watch how high and where he can fly it. :party:I think that's a great gift for him.

I'll Be there Monday and Tuesday during the day. I'll be staying at the Best Western Wednesday through Sunday. Thanks to Stan The Man for sharing a room with me.

Aw Mike Stan snorezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! :lol:

At least on his birthday it's all his after that I can't promise anything :lol:

Well see if Mike is still thanking me after the four nights...:eek::lol:

Stan