Bensen Days April 14-19 2009

Hi all

Can anyone tell what if any entrance or registration fee is charged for day visitors at Bensen Days?

Which one of the Disney Parks are you planning on going to? How old are the kids? Have you been to Disney before? I would like to go, but not sure if I can blow the extra cash or not.

Hello Ron, well after talking with the kids I think we will wait and make that another trip down to Fl. and stay for more than a Day. we had planed on magic kindom and maybe some other part of D/W, depending on time.
I have never been there nor the kids. just thought it would be good to do, day trip and maybe get out of home one day early to see D/W.
Oh-well, see ya at Bensen days.:rapture:

Yeah, I doubt I would have gone either Billy. I love that place though, used to have a seasons pass when I lived in Florida back in 1999-2001. We should plan a trip there together, I love going there with first timers, the place is truely magic ( and expensive! )

I flew the family down to DisneyWorld in 1997 or 98, not sure. But my daughter Jenny who was 13 at the time became very ill as we were flying down. She had been hiding her sick feelings for fear of our trip being cancelled. We stayed at Dixie Landings, right in the themepark. Thwir doctors were great and had Jenny feeling well in a day. Minnie Mouse, her very self made a personal visit to our lodge, and I thought that was so classy. She gave Jenny a nice gift also. We went on and had a great time, Toy Story was the big parade theme, Honey, I shrank the kids was a cool exhibit. Tons of stuff to do. Stan

Hello Ron, well after talking with the kids I think we will wait and make that another trip down to Fl. and stay for more than a Day. we had planed on magic kindom and maybe some other part of D/W, depending on time.
I have never been there nor the kids. just thought it would be good to do, day trip and maybe get out of home one day early to see D/W.
Oh-well, see ya at Bensen days.:rapture:

If you've never been to DW, don't try to see it in one day...and definitely not with kids. My wife and I take a day to "rush through", having been there several times.

Two days at a reasonable pace would be fairly comfortable (Magic Kingdom, only). Wear plenty of sun protection, and be mentally prepared for those damned lines. It's worth it to be able to bypass the main lines. They'll explain how when you arrive.

Stan. I heard you and Minnie became quite involved after her visit.I heard she gave you the special gift.Inquisitive minds want to know.Any truth to this rumur? Also I heard that Madoff was washing some of his Investors money through you. Heard you turned some of it into a Helicycle. Any truth to that?

Yo, Mr. Grey...bringing your mandolin?

Anyone else bringing non-gyro noise-making equipment?

I'm bringing a couple of things....just checking.

*JC*

It looks like it all came together so I will be there, YAHOO. Getting to Orlando on Wensday night, so see you there.

Last edited:
Dave- If you are flying in with John, he is flying into Orlando just ahead of me on wed afternoon. My flight is due in at 5:40 p.m. We were getting a rental......eating a nice supper on the way down to the Best Western in Wauchula. Thursday morning bright and early we will go get breakfast and head out to Bensen Days. Looking forward to seeing you.

Stan

I just checked the flight and you are right, Wensday night, see you then.

Yeah, I doubt I would have gone either Billy. I love that place though, used to have a seasons pass when I lived in Florida back in 1999-2001. We should plan a trip there together, I love going there with first timers, the place is truely magic ( and expensive! )

Ron, that is a yes for the trip down to D/W sometime. maybe in the mid summer what cha think ?:whoo:

Ron, that is a yes for the trip down to D/W sometime. maybe in the mid summer what cha think ?:whoo:

I always made the trip down in the winter time, seemed nice to escape freezing temps here to the mild temps there in Jan or Feb....

What would be best is to research and find out the times that the parks are least crowded. The place is expensive and that is one negative, but the overcrowding is the biggest issue that takes away from the appeal. I have been before when it wasn't too crowded and it was fun to not have a hour long line for each and every ride and attraction. I would really love to do some kind of trip there together so keep it in mind....

Ron, Ya I'm looking forword to meeting all you wachula morons, and see how you eastcoaster like to have fun.

No, Tina and I are no longer together.

Hey Mike, I will be there Thrusday thru Sunday. See you then.

Last edited:
Ron- ha ha not funny

Tim- it's all good. if this was an easy croud, it just wouldn't be the same.