Bensen Days 2015 - Georgia/Carolina CHALLENGE... #6!

NetPilot

Tryin' to Re-Member
Aircraft
2016 Rotax 503 "Jake-inator" (i.e. Gyro Jake's 2016 creation)
Total Flight Time
300+
OK Carolina guys...

Last time we were in Anson County you guys told us that you would make-up for your pitiful Bensen Days 2014 showing:

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40227

...and you said that you would bring a contingent to Bensen Days 2015.

In fact, in post #13 Scooter even said "...Can't speak for the others for sure. I will be there next year and will drag one or two more with me."

So... are you all going to put your money-where-your-mouth-is and at least make a showing? Or, are you going to weenie out again and miss-out on all the fun, and let liljoes, Brent_Brown, and verroi do all yur representin' ...again?

Of course we don't expect you to bring the fourteen or so folks that we are bringing :boink: ...but maybe 5 or so?

At this point, we're less than a week away, so you've had plenty of time to make plans and gather the troops... So, are you goin' 'r not?!

Have you rounded-up some of the new/revived Carolina folks like Chris B. and Fred O.?

Let us know... and bring the plaque with you if you do come :)

M

BD 2015 Details: http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41555

Last edited:
Ok guys lets see who is gonna be there from the Carolinas?

Also, with the exception of Sun State what club is going to have the most members show up?
Bensen Days is something you shouldn't miss.

This is an event you just dont forget about like an anniversary or a spouses birthday.

Carolina's bailed

Carolina's bailed

Gerald, I think they've bailed on us.

Good point though...

Mike, Mark, and Texas folks, ya'll planning to come out again this year?

David and Tennessee folks, ya'll coming?

How about the Illinois, Rocky Mountains, California and other clubs?

M

Can't make it this year . Y'all have a great time and post some pics would ya !
Yea yea I know y'all got us beat . Looks like y'all will have a crowd this year !

See you soon anyway

See you soon anyway

Hey Rodney,

Sorry we won't be seeing you at BD, but we'll definitely plan to see you at Barry's in May. A lil' bird said you were focusing on your training so that's a great thing!

Speaking of Barry's... I figured we'd already hear at least a "Blah, Blah, Blah..." out of the ole' Ultracruiser. ...Especially since we are helping to advertise his shindig: :)

http://www.peachstaterotorcraft.org/article/carolina-barnstormers-aka-barry-days-spring-wing-ding

Oh well... we'll definitely see you guys at KAFP at least.

How about other Clubs? Who else is coming to Bensen Days?

M

Well well well........ Looks like the stormers are gonna get skunked

Tennessee will be represented by David and George again this year. Last I heard they were heading down on Monday. I'll be there for a day but don't know which one yet, to be determined by the weather.

That once again accounts for half the Volunteer State Rotorheads.

Not sure who or what I am but I seem to be more than a figment of my own imagination judging by us customs reaction and border security obviously pick out those of us with above average good looks because I was pulled aside for an interview again this year so I must be ageing well.
I will be in wauchula tonight.
Norm

Like homing pigeons

Like homing pigeons

Scott - Sorry we won't be able to share the experience with the Barnstormers this year, but we'll take a lot of pictures and tell you all about it in May. :)

Barney - 50% ain't too bad for the Volunteer State. See you there!

Stephen - Good to hear from some Louisiana folks. Bringing your MTO?

Jim - I suppose you and Chris are the first folks from Chapter 62 to show up? I'll bet you've set up camp by now! Who else is coming from 62?

Norm - you crack me up!. Hat's off to one of the 'farthest travelled!' See you there.

-M

Blah, Blah, Blah!
Truth is.......there's no way I could stand being in the same car as Scooter Pie for that many hours!!

Actually.....timing didn't work this year but the gang made me sign a contract for 2016!

Hope y'all are safe and take lots of pictures for us losers!

Come on Barry, I know it is crunch time and you are scrambling to get that "top secret" skunkwerks project finished before Barry Days!