Total Flight Time
over 2250
I'm looking for good set of bensen blades with 2' hub bar thank you

blades

blades

Still looking for good set of bensen/brock blades and hub bar

Hub Bar

Hub Bar

I have a hub bar for Bensen B8M whitch is slightly bent. Are you interested? The original was straight, no dihedral. Fred

Bensen blades

Bensen blades

Thanks for the offer,Outer market,but ,I'm in the UK ,and shipping would be more than the cost of blades.

Thank you.

Blades

Blades

Im looking just for blades and hub bar i have enoguht projects allready

Paul McCoy is in South West Tennessee
He was going to rebuild his Bensen
He has several engines and such.
He has some Bensen blades, but no hub bar.
Give him a call
731-610-7433

Brock blades?

Brock blades?

Jany: Would Brock rotorblades work for you, or only Bensen blades?

I thought I read recently something about a guy in southern California buying the Brock family's rotorblade jigs. Anyone know who/what? I cannot recall. I just now searched through the several 2016 El Mirage threads to no avail...

Also, Mike Groshans, in Texas, puts out the digital SOUTHWESTERN ROTORCRAFT newsletter. There usually is an ad in the back pages showing someone who is manufacturing the blades asking somewhere around $1,400 for a set.

blades

blades

Hi Kevin I know the guy who bought the blade mill to produce brock blades but I'm not sure if he made any sets yet.
It does not mater if its brock or bensen ,they are the same blades anyway .

Jany,

Here you go!

New Bensen/Brock Rotor Blades
B & B
Rotor Blade Price List
Blades, either Bensen or Brock attach points $1,295.00
Hub Bars: 25”, 36”, or 48”
Blades and Hub Bar Sets:; 21’, 23’, or 25’
Contact Roger Farnes at [email protected] or (909) 519-4427
Parts and Supplies
Southwest

Jan:
On my B7, I fly a set of Bensen blades and hub bar; only to keep it original.
The Bensens' are really great air pumps; and verrrrrry draggy!
They fly well and I was always pleased with them; primarily because that is all I knew. I have flown some other similar machines with other blades, and WOW what a difference!!!
I prefer the performance of a Dragonwing, but I would settle for any other modern blade. A lot less drag and that translates to a better preforming machine at the same HP.

blades

blades

Roger is the guy who just sold the blade business to one of the members of chapter 1
I know there are better blades ,but I have lightweight machine and I would like to use overhead stick ,also no prerotator ,I would buy sportrotors but they are almost 3000$ with shipping

While at Wrens, we used a cordless drill motor to pre-spin the Phenix blades, we could only get about 65 RRPM because the battery was almost dead. I had to reteach myself how to spin the blades up from there. What I found, was the very slow taxi speed caused them to sail better. So, I wasted the first trip up the runway; I turned around and back taxied and kept them spinning, when I turned around and went for the takeoff run the blades come up flight speed pretty quick. Keep in mind, this was the first flight for this gyro; so I was not getting aggressive with it. I was trying to listen to what the rotor was telling me. Once comfortable, I lifted off. It all felt great, so I (to Barneys' amazement) took it around the patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZJF8J27DNA&list=PLeP-lnAM0Y1pJS3wB6aK4ROKCfVp4q818

I don't know what those blades sell for, but I think they are very easily hand startable.
I was amazed at how smooth the blades flew, NO stick shake at any airspeed or G load.

Last edited:
I've been in touch with Luciano and he wants £1000 for his new bensen blades in original box.Anyone interested get in touch with luciano via the forum . Good buy for someon.

Last edited: