Bensen Blades and Rotax 503 for sale

trl0219

I have a set of Bensen blades for sale. I also have a Rotax 503 with a belt drive for sale. I have decided to go a different route with my project and need to get rid of this stuff to continue. PM me if you're interested. Pics of engine in classified section. Thanks, Tim

Is the 503 single or dual carb?

benson blades for sale

benson blades for sale

Tim ,I have a few questions . Give me a call at 330 738 2404

Waiting to see a price for the 503, also would like to know the reduction ratio on the belt drive.

Why not post the prices you are looking for. That way everyone on the forum that is interested enough to read the thread would have an idea of what people are asking for these items?

I am very sorry guys. I'm working 12 hour shifts and I haven't had much time. I am asking $1300 OR BEST OFFER for the 503. That is already less than I put into it. The reduction ration is 2.6:1. As far as the blades, I am already working on a sale. If he backs out I already have another possible buyer. I am asking $1200 OBO on the blades w/2 1/2 ft hub bar. If you have anymore questions, please call 252-230-8654. Thanks, Tim

Rotax 503 still for sale!

Rotax 503 still for sale!

This is just a bump. I still have the Rotax 503. Price is down to $1100. I need to get rid of this ASAP. Thanks, Tim