Bendix question

jrrylee

Aircraft
Hornet with mods
Total Flight Time
10 hrs tandem training Magni M16
Can someone provide the part number to a Bendix commonly used for pre-rotatorScreenshot (16).png

Jrrylee. This is Nick with Calumet Manufacturing. Yes, we do sell just the bendix alone. Be careful trying to buy one off the shelf from automotive supply. They may have additional components standard for cars that we do not incorporate in ours. Shoot us an email at [email protected]

Nick

Jrrylee. This is Nick with Calumet Manufacturing. Yes, we do sell just the bendix alone. Be careful trying to buy one off the shelf from automotive supply. They may have additional components standard for cars that we do not incorporate in ours. Shoot us an email at [email protected]

Nick
Hi Nick I sent you an email but incase you didn't receive it, do you do a lower unit to suit a 9 series rotax?

Thanks wolfy

Hi Nick I sent you an email but incase you didn't receive it, do you do a lower unit to suit a 9 series rotax?

Thanks wolfy
Wolfy,
We currently do not offer a lower unit for the 9 series Rotax. It is something we would like to offer, but most gyros outfitted with the 9 series engines usually come with their own manufacturers prerotator.
Nick

Nick
I think I found one of the extra components, a spring loaded pin that locks it in extended position till centrifugal force releases it. I might be contacting you, Thank you

Wolfy,
We currently do not offer a lower unit for the 9 series Rotax. It is something we would like to offer, but most gyros outfitted with the 9 series engines usually come with their own manufacturers prerotator.
Nick
No worries thanks Nick

wolfy