Be very careful with Alex Lameko (twistair). Do not trust him at all!!!

coyotekyk

I just want to tell everybody the experience I've had with this person, so that nobody has to go through what I've been through.
He told me that he was developing a new gyrocopter model called Disco and that if I paid him in advance 10%, he would save me one of the 5 prototypes, and in a few weeks he would send it to me. Everything was promises: "Tomorrow I send the rotor", "Tomorrow I send you the rotor and tail", the great advances he was doing... Everything was a lie. The truth is that he took my money and did nothing. Finally, I told him to return my money. He did not complain but I have been claiming it every week for several months. More excuses..., or worse, he doesn't even answer me. I have lost all hope of recovering my money. I hope none of you are fooled as he did with me.

I hate thieves and liars.
I never liked the guy by the stuff he posts here, knew too much with nothing to show for.
Hey Russia ain't too far to travel from Spain, go there and put your foot up his ass and get your money back.

Last edited:
I've had him on my "ignore" list for awhile...

I trusted him because he looked like a well-known and respected person in the forum ... But I was wrong.

This is annoying and surprising. Everywhere, people always use to act in good faith... Hence the confidence one has in the other when sending money to buy something from a person whom you know only through the internet. I have often done that, and never been deceived.

I hope to hear from Twistair on the subject, in the hope that it may be all a misunderstanding...

Last edited:
I paid a good pilot friend (at the time) who was transmission mechanic $800 to buy parts and fix a transmission on my daughters car. Dropped off the car to get it fixed and it sat outside his shop for over a month. Never fixed the clutch so picked up the car and had it done elsewhere. Never got the money back, but still promised he will return it. It’s been many years now... Found out he does this often to many of his friends. Largest amount I heard was $5K, but he also screwed over another friend who did a roof job and never paid him. What a scum of a person...

Filing suit costs additional money and in most cases you still don’t recover anything. Suing outside of your own county much less your own country brings about added expense. These internet bandits realize this benefit. Yes, even people you consider friends sometimes show their true color when greed strikes. It’s more than sad. I hope that when found out these leaches are banned from this and other forums. The good news is when googled all the information on them floats to the top. If you get victimized , post the name everywhere you can. Use this forum, Barnstormers etc. Your loss and post may prevent a brother or sister from being the next victim. Kudos for letting all of us know about this business .

I love this thread, good info
o.png

Thank you very much for the support and information. We did not really sign any contract, but I do keep all the emails and mobile phone messages that we exchange. I guess they will be equally valid for a judge

I was going through “gyro” pictures and found this nice one with Ernie and his wife Gail. It was Wauchula, Fl gathering sometime at the beginnings of this century. If I remember correctly it was the year when Steve Graves (my first instructor) retired and relaid a bag with “stones of wisdom” to Ernie at the closing party. I should admit, that I possess a memory which allows me to remember the person with whom I drank, but what year, city ( and sometimes country) remains very often blur.
Latest posts about Alex Lameko -TWISTAIR (would be interesting to hear his side) somehow reminded me a story about those “nasty” Russians, which happened to me in Wauchula at the meeting, mentioned above.
The first day when Ernie saw me he said: “Georgi, there are two funny Russian guys here. They present themselves as business people, talking about starting gyro business in Russia, etc. , but not much in details of exactly what and how they want to proceed. Can you talk to them? Maybe they can explain to you in Russian more clearly.”
I went to those guys and started blah-blah-blah about everything, trying to figure out their plans. Got a lot of new good Russian anecdotes and nothing really at all about their “mission”. Ironically, both guys had names Alex (I even found a business card of one). I returned home to California, collected all possible “gyro” information, bought “gyro” tapes and sent all that stuff to them in Russia. Guess what? Have never even heard “Thanks” back.
Well, I thought, it is a product of “New capitalistic Russia”. But what I noticed (maybe wrongly) was like cold breeze past between me and Ernie. Last time I talk to him probably 3 years ago about blades for my gyro. He was polite, like always with all people, but not like with somebody he knew. I immediately started thinking about those two Alexes. Because I never really knew what happened between them and Ernie and how it ended. So, the thought “ Don’t kill the messenger” came to my mind.
I am very often talking on Skype with my Russian bodies of 50+ years and they confirmed, that for many Russians of the new generation (beginning from 1980) conscience and consciousness became a sign of weakness. How many those Alexes now around us? Damn, I am getting too old!

Ernie with his wife Gail - 1.jpg

Business card - 1.jpg

Last edited:
In this post it was not my intention to criticize anyone specifically, much less any nationality. The only thing I intended was that no other member of the forum be fooled as I was

Hi koyotekyk - what attracted you to order a prototype of an new gyro model being developed in a land far away ? How did it differ from existing models that might be available more closer to hand.

Well, Alexander told me that he was developing a gyroplane that was very well suited to what I was looking for: a gyroplane for mountain flying. Turbocharged engine, big wheels, suspension on the main train ... and of course an attractive price.
In Spain we only have ELAs and MAGNIs.
I finally ended with a Magni M16 which I am delighted with.

Last edited:
I'm pleased to hear that you accquired a gyro ( M16 ) from a well established manufacturer that has been around for approx 20 years and have delivered in excess of 1,200 gyrocopters to many countries around the World ( and one of only two such manufacturers to obtain UK CAA type approval ) - sounds a more viable option that a new prototype project from a start up manufacturer. I wish you many happy hours flying your Magni.

Blame the Russians

It’s all the fault of Russian born Igor Bensen. Bensen resurrected a dead horse by crossing Arthur Young’s underslung seesaw rotor with Cierva’s tilt head cyclic control and originating a hobbycopter that anyone could build for a few hundred dollars.

Today’s descendants with $40,000 engines and Flash Gordonesque fiberglass panels covering the bare bones are dynamically identical to Bensen’s original.

It's not just the over-sea companies doing this... Bill Parson's daughter ripped off one of my students for well over 4 grand for an engine that she took his money but never ordered, that was back in the early 90's and nothing was ever done about it by the local Sheriff or State's Attorney. I still feel terrible about it...

As I supposed when I started this post, it was useless to get paid. At least all of you are warned. This person has stopped visiting the forum. Or perhaps he has created another account with a fake name and is laughing at me ...