BarnStormers Spring 2023

Wish y’all tons of fun and gyro fellowship. One of these it will work out that I get to attend what I heard is the Burning Man of gyro events. Sure am gonna miss y’all and all the fun. Just search everyone no sharpies allowed

Wish y’all tons of fun and gyro fellowship. One of these it will work out that I get to attend what I heard is the Burning Man of gyro events. Sure am gonna miss y’all and all the fun. Just search everyone no sharpies allowed
Gonna miss you and dad Mikey!!!
We’ve already got people showing up this afternoon…..

Gonna miss you and dad Mikey!!!
We’ve already got people showing up this afternoon…..
Come man not even one little sarcastic thought about the 3M product being banned on your airport grounds? As Larry the Cable Guy would say “Please Lord Forgive Me and bless the pygmies”. I am such a shi* stirrer. It’s so much fun to watch people get what the truly deserve.

Come man not even one little sarcastic thought about the 3M product being banned on your airport grounds?
Oh….yeah…..now THAT was funny right there!
I don’t care who you are….that was funny👍🏻😂🤣😏

This year…..aircraft signing will be on Saturday….from 1:00pm till 3:00pm.
Better get there early…….. it fills up fast! 🙄😂🤣😊

I'm SO looking forward to the meet-up . I've been fervently working on an easy way to load my KB3 onto the trailer which I pull behind my motorcycle .

😲

"A man's got to know his limitations..."

Attachments

• Greg Spicola Rolls the SxS.jpeg
    Greg Spicola Rolls the SxS.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 44
Newbie/novie. Arrived KAFP today and was immediately welcomed by so many wonderful, friendly people I won't possibly be able to remember all their names. Thank you for your kindness, consideration, and patience as I ask so many questions (yes; even stupid ones). But I am learning a LOT, which is why I came here.

Newbie/novie. Arrived KAFP today and was immediately welcomed by so many wonderful, friendly people I won't possibly be able to remember all their names. Thank you for your kindness, consideration, and patience as I ask so many questions (yes; even stupid ones). But I am learning a LOT, which is why I came here.
Absolutely awesome to have ya here!!
Just wait till tomorrow…..come see me for a flight!! 👍🏻😁

BarryK

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Electric Gyro has arrived! Stop by for your photo op. with this legendary piece of equipment. So glad to be here with such a great bunch.........

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Electric Gyro has arrived! Stop by for your photo op. with this legendary piece of equipment. So glad to be here with such a great bunch.........
If there is no pic., It doesn't exist!

Damn! Wish I could have seen that! Who is the manufacturer?

Last edited: