Barnett Gyrocopters

BoneyM

Aircraft
Bell 206, Beach 99A, SkyMaster....
Total Flight Time
I am very pissed, I just found out that Jerry himself has died, of course I have not been in this country in a while, I ordered a set of both the J4B2 and the other aircraft, I paid in full for them, that was 16 months ago, I just came back from Thailand, and see they were never delivered to my PO Box, I even checked my Kingston Ontario address and it seem not there either, does anyone know where I can contact either his wife or son, maybe I can get them still. I might be barking up a tree, but its the only thing I have to go on.

BoneyM

What I meant to say is I am upset that Jerry died, I am upset I spent the money for both plans the J4B2 and the BRC 540, and I never received either, so I am out 600.00, I used a US Postal money order. So maybe you can understand being pissed.

Last edited:
I am very pissed, I just found out that Gerry himself has died,
BoneyM

Boney,

How dare he go and die on you? Death can be such an inconvenient thing. It's hard to believe he could be so inconsiderate of your feelings.

I'd be embarrassed to make that post if I were you.

I'd be embarrassed to make that post if I were you. __________________ Doug Barker -

I'd be embarrassed to make that post if I were you. __________________ Doug Barker -

Doug are you just a troll on this forum I mean come on I am just trying to voice my problem without someone trying to rip it apart.
I order both sets of plans, I paid for them, 600.00 US and I received nothing in return, and now knowing that Jerry has died, and probably not see a thing.
Doug please be positive :)

Have a great day.

How long ago did you order the plans?
Tim read his first post, it said he ordered them 16 months ago.

hope he can get his plans or at least his money back $600.00 is a big chunk of change to lose.

Don't feel to bad Boney, several years ago I lost $17,000 in a helicopter deal that I got conned on. hope you recover your money.
I know I will never see a dime back of mine.

I ordered them in April of 2009, just before I went to work in Japan, I ordered them to my old address in Kingston, Ontario Canada, they were to be sent to me via thee 3 day shipping, I never received them, my wife told me today we did get a small package with a newspaper clipping and some video's, but there were never any plans.

BoneyM

Boney hay forget what I said in your PM I will send you my set for free after reading this. Just cover me back on the other part of the PM. Sent you my number or you can PM me an address to send them to.

Dan

I spoke with his son the weekend that his father died. I was calling about his new hubbar not knowing that Mr. Barnett had pass away the day before. His son was talking to me about the hubbar when he informed me about his fathers passing.
He was very concerned if, I was owed any parts or something his father may have forgotten.
I ask him to forgive my call and and go be with his family at that time.
I don't think the Barnett family was avoiding anyone because of any business Mr. may have not completed during his illness.