Azusa Wheels

okikuma

This past Saturday at EAA Chapter 40 hanger, Peter Kalev was using the chapter's hydraulic press to press fit new replacement bearings on his Azusa wheels. When I arrived home, I started to wonder how many suppliers sell Azusa wheels. After performing an internet search, I'm surprised to see that Walmart is a supplier of Azusa wheels.

Wayne

So, along this line, does anyone know where to get tubes for the older style 8"x 6.00 turf tires that go on some of these wheels?
They seem to be unobtanium, but I have heard of using a smaller tube....

Thanks!
That aircraft spruce tube made the double retail wally world tube look like a bargain!
I can't believe anyone would spring $118 for a golf cart inner tube.....
When I was looking, I actually found similar sized (modern) entire wheel, tube tire assemblies for under $70 per unit and was considering
that option, but the $18 tube from wally world will do nicely...

Thanks!
That aircraft spruce tube made the double retail wally world tube look like a bargain!
I can't believe anyone would spring $118 for a golf cart inner tube.....
When I was looking, I actually found similar sized (modern) entire wheel, tube tire assemblies for under $70 per unit and was considering
that option, but the $18 tube from wally world will do nicely...
Lat year, I was looking for a NANO VNA Vector Network and HF-UHF Antenna Analyzer and found the following example from Walmart.

In performing a broader search under "Antenna Analyzer" on Walmart's website,

Wayne

Used to go to a local farm supply store and get them.
Tractor Sales had the smaller one size fits all tube, but wanted $27 for a tube that is very close to the $10 wheel barrow tube...
Below is essentially the newer better version of the entire assembly, 2 for $54.

So, along this line, does anyone know where to get tubes for the older style 8"x 6.00 turf tires that go on some of these wheels?
They seem to be unobtanium, but I have heard of using a smaller tube....
I bought tubes and tires at Amazon.