Award winning Dominator - Price reduced!

Kevin_Aurandt

Total Flight Time
Selling my tandem Dominator. Powered by a very strong EJ20 with 27' DW cruzer blades. Also has a very good smoke system. Reduced to $17,500 Serious inquiries only. 20190210_124537~2.jpg

Last edited:
How much. A newbie in Africa has been asking about where he can buy one.
Also if you email me your contact info with some picture PRA will help you market it to.
My email is my name. John Rountree (no spaves or dots) @msn.com.

Price Reduced to $17,500. Great deal for a gyro that won " Best 2 Place Gyro"
at Bensen Days 2016. 941-286-3699

Last edited:
Considering selling my tandem Dominator since I have not been able to fly it for a number of months. Powered by a very strong EJ20 with 27' DW cruzer blades. Also has a very good smoke system. 25k Serious inquiries only. View attachment 1147241
Is this registered as an experimental or factory built??
Does it qualify for owner maintennance?

Thanks,
Vin

Thanks,
Vin

Thanks,
Vin
Experimental
The builder can obtain a repairman cert. in order to do maintenance and annual condition inspection.

Experimental
The builder can obtain a repairman cert. in order to do maintenance and annual condition inspection.

As I interpret the regulations anyone may perform maintenance on an experimental amateur built aircraft.

§ 65.104 Repairman certificate - experimental aircraft builder - Eligibility, privileges and limitations

(a) To be eligible for a repairman certificate (experimental aircraft builder), an individual must -

(1) Be at least 18 years of age;

(2) Be the primary builder of the aircraft to which the privileges of the certificate are applicable;

(3) Show to the satisfaction of the Administrator that the individual has the requisite skill to determine whether the aircraft is in a condition for safe operations; and

(4) Be a citizen of the United States or an individual citizen of a foreign country who has lawfully been admitted for permanent residence in the United States.

(b) The holder of a repairman certificate (experimental aircraft builder) may perform condition inspections on the aircraft constructed by the holder in accordance with the operating limitations of that aircraft.

(c) Section 65.103 does not apply to the holder of a repairman certificate (experimental aircraft builder) while performing under that certificate.

The way I interpret 14 CFR 65.104; for an experimental amateur built aircraft only the primary builder may apply for and be issued a repairman certificate for that aircraft.

Other that the repairman certificate holder for that aircraft a certificated airframe and powerplant mechanic is required for the annual condition inspection.

I find value in having another set of eyes on my aircraft. It is easy to become complacent after looking at an aircraft every time I fly it.

Last edited:
Keven, your ad keep stating that it's price has been reduced to $17,500, but it never goes lower than the first posting in this thread ($17,500). Was it posted in a previous thread at a higher price?

you will notice the original first post has this - "Last edited: Jan 9, 2021"

ie it's been amended and maybe amended again..............

Still a fantastic price, I'm looking for a single place machine myself.

Congrats on the purchase. What is the pod under the seats ? Looks cool and I’m assuming it holds your coat etc ?

Hello Keven, I am new on this hobby and am interested. I am in MA. How can I get more info on this unit before the next step. What should I google for? Any info about tech specs?
Saif

Hey Saif - There are some gyro pilots at Crow Island 8MA4 in Stow MA, and they are reps for the AR-1 gyro. Maybe you can schedule some instruction with them. AR-1 is much more $$ than this single place gyro...