Aviomania G1sB Genesis CE

mcross1882

Aircraft
Aviomania G1sB
Bobby that is awesome you got your package intact! Have you found that you were needing to adjust the pressure differences to your disk brakes or was this to help with turning?

Apologies for the naive questions just curious in case I should start hunting one down :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing your photos!

Aircraft
Aviomania Gs2
Total Flight Time
Thank you John!

Bobby that is really interesting about your experience with the Ohio Forward Air. Mine almost ended up in a similar situation of getting shipped all over the US. I was calling them daily -- to their annoyance -- and it paid off as they broke my shipment up into 3 different pieces and 2 of them were going to a different port than DFW. According to the shipping rep I saved a few weeks time because of catching that. 🙄

I am really curious how the Genesis 2 seater is to fly and what kind of roll torque control it has. I see Nicolas has a new Exodus model coming out and in a year or two once I have enough hours I intend to upgrade to a 2 seater.
Hi. I have 40 hours on the Genesis 2 seater. I have never flown any other gyro so I cannot compare but this is what I'm experiencing when I fly the G2. I can confirm that there is no engine roll, pitch or yaw coupling on the aircraft. It is very responsive, forgiving and easy to fly.

mcross1882

Aircraft
Aviomania G1sB
Hello Christos, thank you for providing that feedback! I have actually watched quite a few of your YouTube videos. They were a big help in getting me to move forward with Aviomania.