twenty two thousand, fully equipped.

Attachments

• DSC_0343.jpg
    DSC_0343.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0355.jpg
    DSC_0355.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 6
I have been looking at gyros for a while and this seems to be one of the nicer ones for the money.

Are any kept in stock? How long does it take from placement of order until shipment?

Giorgios: available in kit ? Price? Accept a 912? Electric or conventional prerotator ?

Ramon

It is available as a kit with a 912 if required and either electric or conventional pre-rotator. I visited Cyprus specifically to see the Aviomania machines and see how they are constructed and what they are made from. I was very impressed - one of the better engineered gyros I have seen. I hope to get one myself subject to regulatory constraints.

Will, have you approached Francis Donaldson about the possibility of building it as a kit here in the UK?

Hello Will and thank you for your nice comments. It was nice having you with us.

Ramon,

The Genesis CE can be supplied with any rotax engine ( 2 stroke or 4 stroke) the 80 HP is good enough although the 100 HP can be installed at the same weight. The 914 (115 HP) will add extra weight so.... i do not think the weight gain will justify the 115 extra HP.

The CE can e supplied as ready to fly (for countries that allow it) or as a quick built kit.

The complete quick built kit has EVERYTHING to finish and fly it (except the hand tools to assemble it, the battery for the starter and the fuel).

it takes 4 to 8 days to built it ... and yes it is within the 51% rule.

To introduce it in the US we have a set delivered and cleared price of 23500 euros

which with today's exchange rate is 26700 US$. this is everything with rotax 582... to fly just assemble it and add battery and fuel. and DELIVERED TO THE US

below picture of the production line.... trying to keep up. also available with out engine and instruments... or modify what is included in the kit to your preferences

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 2 gyros.jpg
    2 gyros.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 8
without engine/instruments

without engine/instruments

Nicolas,
How much (Euros or US dollars) is the kit without engine or instruments (per your previous post)?
How much extra does the 'speed pod' that Heath has shown add to the price?
Thank you,
Brian

quick built kit, just add instruments, wiring, engine, prop, radiator same as above... delivered and cleared from customs at nearest international airport with today's exchange rate 19000 US$ including rotor blades and mechanical prerotator capable of 230 RPM. This is our deluxe model much nicer and better finish than the A version.

as you see it in the picture.... of course dis-assembled for you to built in few days.

I do not understand what you mean with "speed pod"

Attachments

• DSC_0436.jpg
    DSC_0436.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 8
Leigh

I am in touch with both Francis at the LAA and the Safety Group at the CAA with a view to undertaking a UK build of the CE model. The first one through is always going to be a bit of a mission but hopefully will be easier for subsequent builders. It's a slow process though as both the CAA and the LAA are extremely busy.