Aviomania builders in the US

Sv.grainne

I am seriously considering building a Genius and looking for anyone in the US that has built/flown one.

Thanks, Bobby

okaneco1

Aircraft
TwinStarr Lycoming O-032B2c
Total Flight Time
a few
I am seriously considering building a Genius and looking for anyone in the US that has built/flown one.

Thanks, Bobby
Bobby, We have a single seat enclosed Genesis for sale, 62 total hours and ready to fly in any weather. It is in the PRA chapter 34 hanger in Greencastle Indiana.
K. O

Attachments

Sv.grainne

Bobby, We have a single seat enclosed Genesis for sale, 62 total hours and ready to fly in any weather. It is in the PRA chapter 34 hanger in Greencastle Indiana.
K. O
Thanks for the response but plan on purchasing the kit and doing the build. Would you share your experiences with the build and flight. I can provide my email address if you want to correspond directly.

Bobby

okaneco1

Aircraft
TwinStarr Lycoming O-032B2c
Total Flight Time
a few
Thanks for the response but plan on purchasing the kit and doing the build. Would you share your experiences with the build and flight. I can provide my email address if you want to correspond directly.

Bobby
You will need to contact Garth Handlon [email protected]. He can tell you more about his experience. Good luck