Arrow Engine Manual Now Available

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
I now have available a 17-page Arrow Engine Manual in PDF, all the info and data I have been able to compile over the years to date.

Anyone interested please send me a request, I'll be happy to email you a free copy.

Anyone having any docs or info for Arrow equipment, please contact me. Anyone with old parts or even complete engines and/or redrives, please let me know. Even if you do not want to sell your machinery I would like to list you in a who's who private data base so I can at least try to keep track of what is still out there.

You can say this a call to join the "ARROW ENGINE CLUB". No dues!

Hopefully we will have a webpage up soon so that we can be searched and googled worldwide.

Thanks

GT Mills, LLC

Lee Scatt

Crash-test pilot
Aircraft
Bensen/BMW R-1100 (under construction)
Total Flight Time
500+
Manual

Manual

Hi Greg, I need a copy please.
I purchased a gt 1000 and intend on doing all the required upgrades up front.
Thanks for your help.

ged

Hi no wings attached,I know this is a long shot but ill try anyway..just picked up low hr arrow gt500 ,
wires cut on cdi and am in desperate need of the arrow engine manual as I will have tear down engine for inspection and rebuild.
Thanks Gerard

Supermotive

I now have available a 17-page Arrow Engine Manual in PDF, all the info and data I have been able to compile over the years to date.

Anyone interested please send me a request, I'll be happy to email you a free copy.

Anyone having any docs or info for Arrow equipment, please contact me. Anyone with old parts or even complete engines and/or redrives, please let me know. Even if you do not want to sell your machinery I would like to list you in a who's who private data base so I can at least try to keep track of what is still out there.

Hopefully we will have a webpage up soon so that we can be searched and googled worldwide.

Thanks

GT Mills, LLC
Greg, do you have any ARROW GT500 repair manuals?

GyroCFI

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Snobird Tandem Adventurer
Total Flight Time

Thanks

GT Mills, LLC
Hey Greg, do you still have this manual? If so I'd like a copy please.

Thanks