Any Little Wing projects for sale?

13brv3

Gold Member
I'd be interested in a Little Wing project if there's one for sale. Ideally I'd want the LW3 short version, and since we're dreaming, near East TN.
Rusty

Brent Smith

Don't know if Brad Hawley forwarded any pictures of his project but I've seen it "up close and personal." It's a beautiful machine with really clever blue trim on yellow, a nifty Yamaha engine and an amazing Bob Davis prop. If I remember correctly, it needs only a rotor to be ready to go. Brad's life has forced him to move on but I'd love to see someone pick up his project and get it in the air.

13brv3

Gold Member
He was going to send some, but I never saw them. I didn't really pursue it when I noticed LW5 in his aircraft listing, since I'm assuming that's the one we're talking about. I wasn't really looking for 2 place, and I already have a 912 engine. Also if his location is correct in CA, it's way out of my travel range.

giro5

Aircraft
prev- citabria,AA1b, fun racer
Total Flight Time
400 GA, 50 trike
There was a little wing sans engine in Chama NM from a guy that had a farrier business but I don't have any other info. I will say this from Nevada and NM I have gone to Florida 3 times, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and California to get and ultralight or parts and I cannot understand if someone has something you need or want for sale why you would not go get it or have it shipped.

13brv3

Gold Member
If I find something I want badly enough, I'll certainly find a way to get it here. Little Wings are rare enough that the chances of finding one close by aren't great. Of course they mostly came from Arkansas, so there's hope. A bucket list item for me is to weld up an entire fuselage someday, so building one is certainly an option. I'm not ready to do that right now due to other projects, so it gives me time to see if I can find a head start project.