Another Tercel in the USA

Steve_UK

Aircraft
I'm not a pilot but have been lucky enough to fly in Mi-24 Hind, Mi-2, Mi-17, Lynx HAS3, Gliders, GA
space the final front ear

Last edited:
Yes, Steve, you are right, as mentioned before, another Tercel is under way to US.

Unfortunately, due to some bureaucratic obstacles it will probably not make it to Oshkosh, but certainly will be presented at the PRA Convention in Mentone.

Mike Bantum is trying to do his best at the moment. We keep our fingers crossed for him.

The new Tercel will have a nice copper colour livery.

Stay tuned.

This is official, the N528WM Tercel will be presented at the PRA Convention in Mentone, August 5th-9th.

Artur Trendak, and the AAT US dealer Mike Bantum will be there to answer all your questions.

What a magnificent machine!

What a magnificent machine!

This is official, the N528WM Tercel will be presented at the PRA Convention in Mentone, August 5th-9th.

Artur Trendak, and the AAT US dealer Mike Bantum will be there to answer all your questions.

This week at Mentone ...... we all saw Mike put the new AAT Aviation Tercel ... daily through its paces flying low & nimbly in the 'demo-box' over the cornfield!

Wearing my hat as official event reporter for PRA rotorcraft E-zine .... I spent some time doing mini-interviews of a variety of Mentone visitors & exhibitors!

It was a pleasure to meet Artur & get his impressions of our PRA event and learn about his machines.

Mike graciously took me for a "prospective customer demo flight" ( Oops..... I spoke the incorrect flight request terminology "getting a ride" a couple of times in our conversation!!! :eek: ...;))

THANKS Mike ..... that was a very impressive flight in your gorgeous new machine. LOVE the color ..... Mike explained that the customer can pick any colour available in the auto-paint spectrum & sent the number code to the AAT factory & they will match it very closely!

I was most impressed while talking to Mike - discovering a lot of good things about ordering this brand of machine - for use in the US.

As I am not sure how much should be said out on a public forum ... I encourage anyone interested in this well priced, great performing, pre-tested ...AIR-freighted - (no long waits for that pesky container delivery by sea) FAA 51% build compliant machine to get on the horn & talk to Mike!

This is a very nimble and well balanced machine ..... beautifully stable with the large twin tails on long booms! The cabin is SO roomy ... I got my large 6'6" hubby FJ to sit in & try it on for size ..... with the slightly smaller fuel tank option allowing him to seat a little farther back from the rudder pedals it appears he could be very comfortable in the cabin of this gyro ! LOTS of room for average -large people to sit sidexside without crowding each other! Fantastic all around visibility with thoughtfully designed window panels! Compact central instrumentation ... (comprehensive with out being overly busy!) nice luggage room behind the seat & the proven turbo-charged RST 122-135hp rotax powerplant giving excellent performance!

Last edited:
Pictures

Pictures

Here are a few pictures of this beautiful gyro.

Attachments

• 20140809_153023.jpg
    20140809_153023.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140809_153046.jpg
    20140809_153046.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140809_153114.jpg
    20140809_153114.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 7
Chris, Steve, Tom,

thanks for your reports and nice images.
Attached are some more.

We also proudly announce that TERCEL USA got the 2nd prize in the category of factory assisted build gyroplane during the PRA convention in Mentone Indiana.

Attachments

• mentone01.jpg
    mentone01.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 4
  • mentone02.jpg
    mentone02.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 4
  • mentone03.jpg
    mentone03.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 4
  • mentone04.jpg
    mentone04.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 4
  • mentone-award.jpg
    mentone-award.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm trying to get in touch with Mike Bantum! .... anyone have an email / Ph # for him please!!!????

tick-tock all things must pass

Last edited:
Thanks Steve!

Thanks Steve!

That seemed too simple .... I did FAA N# search ... white pages search & even AAT aviation .... & never found that page! :noidea:
My internet search skills still hopeless! :eek:hwell:

much appreciated! :yo:

Does anyone know of a website for the USA dealer ? I show that N - number registered to an individual in Delaware.

Last edited:
tick-tock all things must pass

Last edited:
I understand the US dealer is Mike Bantum - I've never found a WWW site for his dealership.

This strikes me as odd in 2015.

The main AAT website is here

http://trendak.eu/news?lang=eng

Me too. Makes me wonder about how serious he is about bringing the aircraft to the U.S. Market.