Another new guy

Daniel Creech

Aircraft
Snowbird Adventurer (2), SGS 1-26B, Cessna 150C
Total Flight Time
Greetings all, been lurking this site as a guest for awhile. Been flying for years, accidentally became a partner in a gyro a few years back, they have become my machine of choice the past 2 years. Big thanks to Vance and Kevin for their dedication to the sport and their effort to clean up the site and make it once again a worthwhile resource to be a part of.

Greetings all, been lurking this site as a guest for awhile. Been flying for years, accidentally became a partner in a gyro a few years back, they have become my machine of choice the past 2 years. Big thanks to Vance and Kevin for their dedication to the sport and their effort to clean up the site and make it once again a worthwhile resource to be a part of.

Accidentally?? That never happens to me

Is that like an accidental pregnancy? 😂

The “accident” occurred when a fellow member in our glider club wanted to sell a partially completed Snobird kit. I had a student that wanted a gyro and a former helicopter partner that was interested too...my ONLY intention was to put these 3 guys together and let them work things out. You can imagine the rest. While we built this machine wondered if I would even like flying it since I had never even sat in one. This has become my flying machine of choice except for during the height of glider season.

Welcome to the Rotary Wing Forum Danial!

Kevin and I did not "clean up the site" we kept Todd from giving up.

We both try to moderate as little as possible.

We both feel there is a lot of valuable information shared here.

The “accident” occurred when a fellow member in our glider club wanted to sell a partially completed Snobird kit. I had a student that wanted a gyro and a former helicopter partner that was interested too...my ONLY intention was to put these 3 guys together and let them work things out. You can imagine the rest. While we built this machine wondered if I would even like flying it since I had never even sat in one. This has become my flying machine of choice except for during the height of glider season.
Welcome. Gyros have that affect on people. It’s almost like being snake bit in a good way.

Sorry for being such a smart asp.
What are you talking about? I would expect nothing less from a soldier. If you ain’t being a smart ass, then you’re being a dumbass. Now I feel like a dumbass. I went back looked up asp. Forgive my ignorance.

Last edited: