Another Chinese Coaxial helicopter

The quote from description of the video below :

"Hi guys, we are from Australia and we paid US40,000 for this helicopter 3 year ago , still did not get helicopter from company RD-heli. Do not put yourself in risk , you will lose your money. By the way, I am the pilot on this video. "

Last edited:
The quote from description of the video below :

"Hi guys, we are from Australia and we paid US40,000 for this helicopter 3 year ago , still did not get helicopter from company RD-heli. Do not put yourself in risk , you will lose your money. By the way, I am the pilot on this video. "

smells fishy on this video comment, he is from Australia, but I can sense Russian accent on the comment, and he gave 40.000U$ for the helicopter he is flying--- see the comment on the video 15 days after? Развод по Русски!!! RD-Heli, верните деньги заказчику после 3х лет лживых обещаний ----> Divorce in Russian !!! RD-Heli, return the money to the customer after 3 years of false promises.

Never mind who make it, who paid, or who got scammed, it´s completely irrelevant to this thread, the fact is that the are 3 or 4 models I´ve seen of the same design, Mikron helicopter no gear box, only belts and pulleys, the top rotors are controlled by a inside the shaft pull push rods, the lower for a more conventional swashplates, making it a extremely clean coaxial design.- it´s been said that coaxial configuration will give you 15% more lift for the same power. For recreational pourposes this is JUST FANTASTIC!!!

What a joke, that will never fly and the creator doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He's a handsome chap I'll give him that, probably has a lot of women chasing after him.

Last edited: