Anahuac 2016 Fly In

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Get your calendars out and save the date.
Never too early to plan to attend.
October 13, 14, and 15, 2016. Chapter 62's 6th Annual Anahuac Fly-In, Anahuac Texas, T00
There will be food on site, T-Shirts for sale, and tons of fun.
I will keep bumping this until the fly-in so everyone will have plenty of time to plan.
Hope to see you there.

Yee Haw! a Texas shin-dig :whoo:

Aaarrrggg!!!

Aaarrrggg!!!

I just checked and that conflicts with the San Luis Obispo Airport day that I have made a commitment to.

I would love to come to your event.

My first solo drive with the TTT-rig ....

My first solo drive with the TTT-rig ....

Save "our TTT camp spot" ... I plan to get down there in easy stages ... with the new yella TE ...gonna be hopping to get the AW/fly-off done in time ...but hoping to get there well ahead of time!

Today I'm @ TAG- central (OZ)... helping Neil wrap up a smart new blue & yellow TE ... headed to New Zealand!

Planning a big new adventure & new gyro for early 2017! :tape: ;)

Chris, you inspire the living hell out of me. You are simply an amazing person.

Save "our TTT camp spot" ... I plan to get down there in easy stages ... with the new yella TE ...gonna be hopping to get the AW/fly-off done in time ...but hoping to get there well ahead of time!

Today I'm @ TAG- central (OZ)... helping Neil wrap up a smart new blue & yellow TE ... headed to New Zealand!

Planning a big new adventure & new gyro for early 2017! :tape: ;)

Chris, we have a spot reserved for you, you know where the keys are.

My wife is in an internship this fall and we can not attend. We will be attending next year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2016 Logo, thank you Gabor.

Attachments

• color logo 2016.jpg
    color logo 2016.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 2
Just a reminder, a little over a month away.

Well I got the new style pod, gas tank, windscreen and seat. Nicolas did not want me showing off the old style so he gave them to me for FREE. I had to wait for him to fill all the other customers orders before he would send them to me.

Now all I have to do is re-paint as I've change the color from white to red and black and remove the old parts and put on the new ones. I hope to be done and have her certified and bring her to the party.

Only I just got a time consuming job auditing 2012-2015 books and taxes returns for a old friend that I found many mistakes in 2015's books when he asked me to look at them.
Hope I can squeeze out the time to do both! I want to fly more than audit and amend tax returns but it will be a big pay check.

So for now... only hope to see you at the PARTY!!!

This chapter really has there act together!!!

Who else is coming to the party????

Reminder

Only four weeks away.

Just three more weeks, get packing, itll be here before you know it.

Just a week and a half away!

Attachments

• forecast.PNG
    forecast.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
October 13, 14, and 15

Thursday, first official day of the fly in, early arrivals, flying begins.

Friday, the fly in gets into full swing. Friday night is steak night, $15 per meal, you must purchase a ticket to get served.

Saturday, biggest day of the event. Saturday night we meet at Tony's BBQ for awards and dinner.

Food served daily on site, donations accepted (this is what pays for the food).

T-Shirts for sale.

Silent auction will be held from Thursday and ending at 3:00 Saturday.

CFI's will be present for demo rides, possibly some training if time allows, best to show up early if you want training.

It will be a great time for everyone.

I plan on being there with a new titanium 914 for demos and training. It should be a great time!
Everyone should have lots of chances to fly many models.
I will be donating a portion of my fees back to the club.

Hoping to arrive Sunday eve!

Hoping to arrive Sunday eve!

Today my yellow N 234TE got airworthy'd by the local FSDO.
As the weather here until my departure will not be good for flight tests ... I requested they move my phase 1 area to around T00(Anahuac) ... working with the Houston FSDO! New papers done & I just have to swing by the office to trade Op-Lims !
... so planning the best part of 2 weeks @ Anahuac - until I get the 40 flown off! Then if things go well poke on up to Bastrop the next week-end! :noidea: !!! ???
Gyro-gypsy life - for me!!! :lol: ;)

... so planning the best part of 2 weeks @ Anahuac - until I get the 40 flown off! Then if things go well poke on up to Bastrop the next week-end! :noidea: !!! ???
Gyro-gypsy life - for me!!! :lol: ;)

Danny will love having a flying partner around, he usually goes out to the hangar and fly's 2 or three times a week.

Maybe we can fly to Bastrop together.