Anahuac 2015 Fly-In

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Get your calendars out and save the date.
Never too early to plan to attend.
October 15, 16, and 17, 2015. Chapter 62's 5th Annual Anahuac Fly-In, Anahuac Texas, T00
There will be food on site, T-Shirts for sale, and tons of fun.
I will keep bumping this until the fly-in so everyone will have plenty of time to plan.
Hope to see you there.

Last year was great! This one's going to be even better I feel!

Looking forwards .....

Looking forwards .....

to our home club ...regional fly-in!

Last year was a blast ...especially as it was the first I FINALLY got to fly my OZ'rora all around!

We keep telling everyone ...see you @ Anahuac in October!

Bensen Days & Mentone are the "majors" ...ROTR & Anahuac the small & friendly regional "minors" ...MUST ATTEND ...gyro events ...along with Ken Brock & Wrens ...which are a bit too far away for us!

I think Mike & Tony are right ... this is the year Anahuac ... will be HUGE! :whoo: :party:

?????????????????

?????????????????

Tony -

If I ask nice-ly, will you not bring a cobra ?!?!?

fj :help::boink::smokin:

At least you don't need no stinking rubber gloves here, maybe a mongoose though.

Hey FJ, no cobra this time, I've run out of them. How about a krait instead? Haha!

2015 Logo.

Attachments

• Anahuac 2015.jpg
    Anahuac 2015.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1
Bump.
Just two more months!

Yippee, I'll see you at the party!!!

I'll bring the Arrow.

So far looking very good.

The Arrowcopter has committed.
The Magni has committed.
The TAG has committed.
The Apollo will make its debut with the new model.
Even without a commitment, I do think there will be AutoGyro there as there are just too many in our area for there not being at least one show up.

And of course the legacy models will all be represented with: Brocks, Bensens, Air Commands, Butterflys, RAFs, Dominators, John Bond, and the custom builds.

Steve McGowan has made his plans, and will be providing training and flights.
Dayton Dabbs, CFI and DPE, will be providing training and flights.
Haven't got a commitment yet, but I beleive Craig Mcpherson will be there with the MTO and be providing flights and instruction.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

How to bring two????

How to bring two????

Only room for one in the trailer .... don't wan't to trailer my OZ'rora again ( maybe the new trailer will be kinder to it????) .... I KNOW which one will be the more enjoyable/reliable to fly on a longXC !

Guess the weather (& wether-or not OZ'rora will FIT in the custom trailer????) - will decide in the end! :eek:hwell:

Beware of flying Nisan!! ....

Really really like to see/ride in the arrow too... shameless hint or warning to hide if you can?

Anahuac 2015 Fly-In

So far looking very good.

The Arrowcopter has committed.
The Magni has committed.
The TAG has committed.
The Apollo will make its debut with the new model.
Even without a commitment, I do think there will be AutoGyro there as there are just too many in our area for there not being at least one show up.

And of course the legacy models will all be represented with: Brocks, Bensens, Air Commands, Butterflys, RAFs, Dominators, John Bond, and the custom builds.

Steve McGowan has made his plans, and will be providing training and flights.
Dayton Dabbs, CFI and DPE, will be providing training and flights.
Haven't got a commitment yet, but I beleive Craig Mcpherson will be there with the MTO and be providing flights and instruction.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Looks like a really good representation. Has anyone thought about reaching out to ELA (Aerotrek - ELA) and inviting them to Anahuac? This make has a big presence internationally and is just starting in the U.S., they need more U.S. promotion.

I would love to see ELA there, but I dont have a contact for them nor do I even know where they are located. All these other models are right here in Texas and all have dealers here.

Would also love to see the Xenon.

Dayton has offered up to do a forum on "Getting Your License". Looks like a good one for maybe Friday or Saturday during lunch.

We will also be setting up a gyro flight simulator.

Its all coming together.

flight simulator?
Where did you get one? Chapter 31 will be jealous.

It's pretty sweet.

hqdefault.jpg