All In.....a ditch shadetree bodyshop

Guys....we just have to reunite at Bensen Days 2011. I want to definately catch that gator....I want to have Greg Spicola give us a personal cow tippin tour.......and maybe we can have as much fun without Nosing a Nissan....ha

Stan

you are welcome ROFL ......

I am almost there. I did roll out of the car Saturday night at the gas station in hysteria. All I can say is that the ride to Orlando could not be put into words, it had to be experienced.

The gator for sure as long as Ron is right next to me and not in the bushes.
As to the Nissan they are built well. I will give them that however, I'm not going off-roading in Florida anymore, those folks are very serious about keeping you on the road, they have motes next to drainage ditches and then anti-tank traps after those impediments and they hide them well just over a safe looking incline you have jumped a 1000 times before.

Last edited:
Well Dave you guys are going to have to get me really drunk to ride with John.........

I am almost there. I did roll out of the car Saturday night at the gas station in hysteria. All I can say is that the ride to Orlando could not be put into words, it had to be experienced.
You are right about that buddy I was rolling in laughter on the other side of the car!
Who was it that said there is a gas station, it wasn't me that saw it! I just got us there and could not help that Stan wet is pants. We all could not stop laughing and the look on the cashier face when she saw the wet spot started it all over again....

Well Dave you guys are going to have to get me really drunk to ride with John.........
Naw it's not like that. I warn everyone it is the Mr. Toads Wild ride, ask the guys. If they say please don't or I feel unconvertible I drive like my grandmother at about 5 well maybe 9 miles over the speed limit.
The main point is, that everyone has fun. This group is just a lot crazier than most and allow me so much more leeway than the average passenger.

John,

Next time....just rent a 4 wd truck! Problem solved!

John,

Next time....just rent a 4 wd truck! Problem solved!

I just sold a Northstar buggy that would have handled it without even noticing. I should have borrowed it.

All you guys are problems solvers,
Thank you Barry!

Last edited:
Whoopss.....I accidently bumped this thread. I am so sorry John......I swear...it wasnt on purpose.....

Hey ...you will be getting a rental again for Mentone. We have some covered hangers we could work in on your rental if needed......

There is a good car rental near Rochester.....called Daves Ditch Diggers....here is his number....800-eat-dirt

Stan
Thank you Stan I'm pretty sure we are going to have to find a new rental car company, my ribs are still sore from laughter and your not helping any by keeping me in stitches.

You goofballs! I'm ROTFL! John, I'm not letting you near my Red Rider coaster wagon!

Wayne
We had a lot of folks ROTFL including me....

And I don't blame you Wayne, for some reason folks don't want me to drive there ride.

It was the best trip ever.:boom:

STOP, please STOP!!! I can't Handel it. I am laughing so hard my neighbors must think I"m nuts.
"Wife..Do you realize you are laughing at a computer screen." Well, you had to be there, which I wasn't, should have been, but maybe next year. :D Great stuff.

Hey guys whatever happened with the documentary video Tim O'Connor shut? As we explained the situation at the scene?

I feel for Johns sake, the rest of the story should be told. The thrill of this fix Johns rental car to see if it could be turned back in without any notice, was the motivator for all of us helping John. John knew his credit cards insurance would cover it. Weeks after the car was returned, John thought enough time had passed and called the rental car company, and they thanked him for his honesty, and got a kick about the whole story. No paperwork, they had the car checked, it was fixed for $3700 and Johns credit card was billed. Everything was paid, and John proved his credibility and setting everything straight. Nice ending to a most humerous adventure. Thanks for the ride John, but next time give me the keys! Ha. Stan

Oops so much for my only chance of a bad boy image!!
It's was actually the next day I called and it was more than $3,700.

It just bothered me too much now that we have gotten away with it so I called them and told them the story!

They too were laughing at the story and so so thankful no paperwork just a credit card # and they sent the claim to the Credit card company and the paid it because I charged it on my credit card and my car insurance will not go up!!!

If you don't have a credit card with this protection I suggest you get it! It works!!! I tested it for you.

Last edited:
PS:
All of my credit cards have this but two of my credit cards require that my auto insurance paid for it first and then they reimburse them or they paid only after your insurance pays = just the deductible you had to pay if any.
These two offer higher limits of 25k compared to the 15k limit credit card but the 15k card pays the rental car company directly so your insurance rates do not go up!

Last edited:
So much for your bad boy image...??? Man you are BAD!!!!

Honest. Yup. Wild child. Yup. Baaad!!!. Yup.

John for the second year running you did not disappoint. It was a pleasure again.

... Man you are BAD!!!!

Honest. Yup. Wild child. Yup. Baaad!!!. Yup.

Thank you so much Leigh, you made my day!!!!!! :yo: