Airworthiness Certs at Mentone

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
It is never too early to get ready for certification. I will be performing Airworthiness Certifications at Mentone this year, as in years past. There are no travel charges for certs performed at PRA functions as I waive them as a courtesy to PRA members. The fee for everything is still $350 USD, the fee includes all paperwork and dispersal of same. I also offer pre-certification FAA registration (N numbers) paperwork for $30USD at any time of the year. Random and vanity numbers are available.

Thank you.... Great news!

I have not received one request for an AW Cert at Mentone and the time is running out for inclusion. Contact me ASAP if you need an Airworthiness certification. I am certified to perform inspections on all Experimental and Light-sport aircraft. I do the FAA required paperwork, all you do is sign. I do not charge for my transportation or time at PRA sanctioned events. The TOTAL charge is $350. Thanks, Tom e-mail preferred at this time

Hi Tom, have tried to PM’ you, but your box is full. Have emailed you.