AirGyro AG915 N4446S now has its airworthiness certificate, too.

As are we all . . .
So true, I've had it easy compared to some I know.
Jim & Christine never did get Triggy B flying.

Last edited:
So true, I've had it easy compared to some I know.
Jim & Christine never did get Triggy B flying.
NOT 100% accurate ...as in pic ...some air -under the tires - HERE!!! Danny & Greg were bravely conducting runway hops at Bensen Days !

Larry Neal had a promotional video of it flying close, low circuits @ Bridgeport prior to Oshkosh of 2011! (Removed from YT in about 2013)
Neither Jim or I did get to fly it ...TRUE!

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 10

Attachments

• received_1266720640483361.jpeg
    received_1266720640483361.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 41
Damn! When you NZ guys fix a problem, it stays fixed!
Wish I could have found you guys when I was vacationing there.
Beautiful country.

From what I understand it happened like this 🤔

The owner and a instructor were doing circuits, after several of these the right rear axle was feeling quite fatigued by all of this, and decided to pop of and have a break.
Now the aircraft on seeing this thought it should lie down and have a bit of a rest as well, unfortunately the rotors didn't like this idea, and beat themselves into the ground, and made a little mess.
As for the occupants of this former fine flying machine, were fortunately ok. But on having white smoke started starting to fill the cockpit, decided that escape should be their first priority, and made a very quick escape. 10 seconds later they had a nice cozy little fire going on the airfield.
As for our cool calm instructor, he stated while standing close (but not too close) to the burning aircraft "that didn't go so well did it!" I think we should call him Iceman.

Call in next time you are here the door will be open