Affordable helicopter?

HTC 130 by Heli Center France

i283726789534446831._szw1280h1280_.jpg

Chinese financed German Engineered Lightweight diesel turbine Helicopter

SBM RT 216 by anhui yingliu group
25348463_10155829536007416_884576987023151700_n.jpg?oh=3aa8955fb9b6ef6e0db5da6effe60961&oe=5AC...jpg

Do you know what turbine they are using?

Do you know what turbine they are using?
the Turbine exec uses a Solar T62 T32 from an M1A1 Gen set. 150 hp conditional inspection no cycle or time life, (They used to be before 1997)

Attachments

• don-hillberg-jetexec-helicopter.jpg
    don-hillberg-jetexec-helicopter.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 21
  • rotorway-jetexec-helicopter-turbine.jpg
    rotorway-jetexec-helicopter-turbine.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 24
  • rtmous2.jpg
    rtmous2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 26
Thank you Don.

World's most affordable coaxial helicopter. Priced: US $28,000. Contact me for purchase inquiries.

A chinese coaxial helicopter was offered for sale a few years back. On one of the youtube videos, I read in the comments last year that a buyer from Australia was rightfully complaining that after sending in their funds to buy one, the company ignored them after that! They tried to warn other potential purchasers in those comments.

Both of the Shandong youtube videos above have had the comments shut off...:unsure:
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Does that thing scare anybody else here but me?

A chinese coaxial helicopter was offered for sale a few years back. On one of the youtube videos, I read in the comments last year that a buyer from Australia was rightfully complaining that after sending in their funds to buy one, the company ignored them after that! They tried to warn other potential purchasers in those comments.

Both of the Shandong youtube videos above have had the comments shut off...:unsure:
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I realised that buyers' like the Australian you mentioned can lose fund which is why I offer an Arranger service which means potential buyers can hire me to inspect the helicopters and share with them live videos to assure quality control. Then I can assist in arranging shipments as well. All this to assure buyers get what they pay for.

I have shut the comments because as a part time Kindergarten teacher I make kids friendly contents which means YouTube doesn't allow comments on them.

Here's a DIY one seat Coaxial Helicopter for sale because the seller needs funding to complete a 2 seat coaxial helicopter