AC low rider parts

job

Although this is a "gyro plane forum" it amazes me how hard it is to to get some respond when I ask if anyone has parts to sell for rebuild a low rider Air command !?

What parts do you need and do you have the old parts?

Reactions: job
Where in the world is Sittard ? I have various parts !

I am located in Reading, PA USA. See how easy that is !

Reactions: job
Hey Chris, just popped in to see what was happening. I wish I would have seen this about three months ago. I sold my AC to a guy in Mississippi, when he came to pick it up I gave him a shit load of spare parts for nothing since I no longer had any use for them.

So now what are you doing ?

Sorry, haven;t been on here for awhile.Right now doing nothing, thinking about getting into fixed wing. Looking at a two seat chalalenger.. Hope your coming along good with your sxs.
t

shootthrees;n1132669 said:
What parts do you need and do you have the old parts?

The mast, the keel and the composite rotor blades. And all kinds of tubing. I'm gone for 1 1/2 week. After that I could send some detailed pictures.

CLS447;n1132695 said:
Where in the world is Sittard ? I have various parts !

Sittard is in the Netherlands ( Europe) Check google earth. I could use the mast, the keel, the composite rotor blades and tubing. Guess some detailed pictures could help :) I'm gone fore 1 1/2 week. After that we can do business!?

SideKick;n1132751 said:
Hey Chris, just popped in to see what was happening. I wish I would have seen this about three months ago. I sold my AC to a guy in Mississippi, when he came to pick it up I gave him a **** load of spare parts for nothing since I no longer had any use for them.

Loads of spare parts for nothing ?!?! Oeps.., that hurts to read ;-)

I actually have an undamaged 2x2 (single) mast & the original shorter rear (round) keel ! What are they worth & where would I have to ship them & how could I assure payment ?

CLS447;n1133541 said:
I actually have an undamaged 2x2 (single) mast & the original shorter rear (round) keel ! What are they worth & where would I have to ship them & how could I assure payment ?

You think it's the same mast compared with the picture? If yes, give me your price. Shipment to the Netherlands. Before shipment of course I do payment first. If you have more parts I would like to hear !

You tell me......

I am a little under the weather today.....lower back/ kidney pain ????

68" mast.......46" triple wall rear keel with instabushings installed.

Let me know what you need.

Attachments

• IM000529.JPG
    IM000529.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000528.JPG
    IM000528.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000530.JPG
    IM000530.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000533.JPG
    IM000533.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000531.JPG
    IM000531.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
CLS447;n1133645 said:
You tell me......

I am a little under the weather today.....lower back/ kidney pain ????

68" mast.......46" triple wall rear keel with instabushings installed.

Let me know what you need.

OK, thanks. Give me a little time to check what I need. You're willing to arrange the shipment to the Netherlands? Of course after I payed for the parts and the shipment.

Yes I will.... & my back is fine now....

Hey Jo ! Is your mast single wall & 68" long ? Better picture would help me. Let me know ASAP......Thanks

CLS447;n1133997 said:
Hey Jo ! Is your mast single wall & 68" long ? Better picture would help me. Let me know ASAP......Thanks

Give me a little more time ! Working on it.