A sincere thank you.

and even some more sorry not many gyro pics :( I like people better :)

Last edited:
Chapter 62 wants to thank Chapter 26 not only for your hospitality while we were there but also for the plaque you presented to our club in memory of our late President, Steve Weir. Craig brought it to us and we just got a chance to see it for the first time Saturday, it is very nice and will be prominently displayed in our Chapter hangar. Sorry I didn't get a picture yet, I'll come back here and post it when I get one.

Thank you Mike. We just wanted to commemorate the late Steve Weir as he was very much part of Bensen Days. We sure missed him :(. Thank you again for all our Texan brothers at chapter 62 for coming to visit with us.

It is great to see so many chapters helping support one another at our Chapter Fly Ins. As we build those bonds of friendship we are better able to survive the challenges that are bound to come up from time to time. When you are dealing with friends, it just makes everything so much easier. What a great group of people you all are. I am very happy to consider you all friends!

Doug Barker
PRA Pres.

Awesome job on Bensen Days. Had an awesome time.

Harold

It was really great meeting you Doug. Thank you for making the trip. I wish we had a bit better weather but you know what??? We made the best of it. And we had more time to talk to one another :) and we had more time to cook!!!!
Harold it was great seeing you again after a few missed BDs. I hope you get to bring that beautiful airplane down the next time around.

Thank you Chapter 26; Gabor and Crew

Attachments

• Steves Plaque.jpg
    Steves Plaque.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1