A Question for Admins: How to add a new manufacturer to the Manufacturers discussions list?

PeterFromLA

Aircraft
American Ranger AR-1, Kallithea
Total Flight Time
400+
A Question for Admins: How to add a new manufacturer to the Manufacturers discussions list?

I would like to add "Niki Rotor Aviation" from Bulgaria to the list of Manufacturers discussions. They are producing fine gyroplanes such as the Kallithea and the Lightning.

I am helping them import these machines to the US, and I anticipate the need for make/model discussions on this fine forum, away from Big Social Media.

Admins, I thank you in advance for your help in adding "Niki..." as a new manufacturer...

2021-07-09_13-09-10.png

2021-07-09_13-10-13.png

2021-07-09_13-11-19.png

Spank

I remember when Silverlight and Tango were added individually. It seemed like there had to have been enough discussion/interest about both of them in the general section and/or sales made before they got their own group created. Just my observation.

Greg Vos

Aircraft
R44/22 H269/300 MD 500 Magni (all); Xenon RST; DTA; ELA; MTO Trojan
Total Flight Time
Stoped counting at 2000
Looks a lot like the DTA ?

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Have run a version of this software but not on this site.
I do know the procedure.
Only a forum administrator can add a Forum or Sub-Forum in this case under the Manufacture Form.
You need to get Todd or another Forum Administrator to add it for you.

PRA will soon have an Amazon Store-Front for all products for personal Rotorcraft. Manufacturers are the superstars in the storefront but will include all vendors for parts, electronics, clothing etc.
Object to make it the one place to find any good the worldwide community needs and the one storefront for all manufacturers, vendors etc.

PRA's main site object is to list all of the Personal Rotorcraft Service providers. CHI's, DPE's, DAR's, A&P's / I.A's, etc. The one place to find personal rotorcraft FREE Classified ads for rotorcraft, products, even personal servicers like builders or machining. adverting PRA member's business from everything from T-Shirt printers to engineering services. What you ask us for we will add with the object of saving time to find everything you need whether information, ads, or services in one place for the worldwide rotorcraft community.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other

Peter, I approached Mike/ Gyromike in admin when I wanted to get Gyrotechnic added.

Try sending him a PM with that request, Tod is not very often on, and haven’t seen much from Mike recently but he probably checks his messages.