a breath of fact in a forest of dellusion.

anthom

Aircraft
AR1, Aviomania Genesis Sport
Total Flight Time
The bug is real. I'm working with many patients that have had the virus. I have many relatives that have the virus. Most have not had complications.

But here's the kicker:

I just spoke to a buddy from India. His wife has the COVID. Him and daughter have repeatedly tested negative all along. All in the same house. No one's vaccinated yet. How's that?

The virus will get the immunocompromised. That is a fact. If you have diabetes, heart and lung problems, obesity and the like, you could be on the list. But you will get your turn one day anyway. COVID may speed it up some. Many of the so called healthy ones without any noticeable problems have hidden problems. I lost a cousin at 40 to heart attack. Came without warning.

Vaccine or not, live healthy is what I say. Eat right and exercise well. Meanwhile, folks will keep dying from many causes, not necessarily COVID related.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
250,000,000: it sounds like you are going by number of jabs, not number of "takers". A bit disingenuous, that.
Sons, daughters, wives, husbands, siblings... or just "people" would be as accurate. But perhaps you like appealing to emotion.
My math was clearly laid out in post #15 above, without deception.

The death of every one of those "people" caused loss and pain to many others, through their relationships, and that loss is not reported in the stats. Ignoring that human cost isn't what I would call accuracy, nor do I consider fear of vaccine to be a coldly rational emotionless response to the data.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
I just spoke to a buddy from India. His wife has the COVID. Him and daughter have repeatedly tested negative all along. All in the same house. No one's vaccinated yet. How's that?
A recent study suggests the rate of transmission within households to be about 10%; and actually a bit higher if there are only two persons in the household. The odds of your friend and his daughter getting it from his wife thus seem to be at least 8 to 1 against, so their case is less surprising than it may first appear.

gyrojeffro

The bug is real. I'm working with many patients that have had the virus. I have many relatives that have the virus. Most have not had complications.

But here's the kicker:

The virus will get the immunocompromised. That is a fact. If you have diabetes, heart and lung problems, obesity and the like, you could be on the list. But you will get your turn one day anyway. COVID may speed it up some. Many of the so called healthy ones without any noticeable problems have hidden problems. I lost a cousin at 40 to heart attack. Came without warning.

Vaccine or not, live healthy is what I say. Eat right and exercise well. Meanwhile, folks will keep dying from many causes, not necessarily COVID related.
Its real alright especially when big mike Is packin heat lol! 🤣

Attachments

• 0aYHKGmc.jpeg
    0aYHKGmc.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
"Vaccine or not, live healthy is what I say. Eat right and exercise well. Meanwhile, folks will keep dying from many causes, not necessarily COVID related."
I Agree Anthom! People ARE going to keep dying.....

Martin W.

I wasn't trying to be political but I find once you unplug yourself from your echo chamber of what you "think" is news and do your own research you will find everything being pumped into your brain 24/7 by social media and the tv to be the most politicized. There is no truth in reporting news anymore and if you find it its so rare that it makes people uncomfortable and yell words like political and racism!

gyrojeffro .... first of all , I am not against you , or anything you want to believe.

But I will ask you .... what echo chamber do you listen to ??

Qanon ? ... Alex Jones ? ... Nutbar conspiracy ?

More lies come from those groups than anyone else. (To their shame)

So I recommend you unplug yourself from them too.

Martin W.

"Vaccine or not, live healthy is what I say. Eat right and exercise well. Meanwhile, folks will keep dying from many causes, not necessarily COVID related."
I Agree Anthom! People ARE going to keep dying.....

Exactly right

Biggest problem is that we have so many folks who are fat and happy and unhealthy and vulnerable.

Couple weeks ago I was concerned when a 13 year old boy died from the virus ..... did some digging and turns out he was about 300 lbs .... his picture was like a blimp on the sofa ..... his parents should be charged with child abuse.

Martin W.

Propaganda has been around for a long time

Only thing different today is we have the internet which spreads it like crazy.

This is from a 1930's newspaper

Attachments

• 1930 smallpox vaccine.JPG
    1930 smallpox vaccine.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 13

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
That cartoon leads me to an interesting question. How many of you have been inoculated from smallpox?
If you think it's no longer a threat, the US military disagrees. Soldiers going overseas are currently required to get that inoculation (and no, it's not a shot, it's much messier).
Incidentally, the mortality rate from smallpox was historically about 30% of cases (and the symptoms are quite clear).

Last edited:

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time

Biggest problem is that we have so many folks who are fat and happy and unhealthy and vulnerable.

Couple weeks ago I was concerned when a 13 year old boy died from the virus ..... did some digging and turns out he was about 300 lbs .... his picture was like a blimp on the sofa ..... his parents should be charged with child abuse.
Congressman Ron Wright, of Texas, died a couple of months ago. At the time, the stories all indicated it was CorVi that killed him. Only recently did I come to find out that he had advanced lung cancer. But of course no one was reporting that he died from lung cancer...

It seems to be the usual case that if you test positive for CorVi and die within the next 30 days, you are added to CoViD death statistics.

Last edited:

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Quite.
But here's a more typical headline:

This is the first line of the actual story:
"Rep. Ron Wright of Arlington died Sunday night less than three weeks after contracting COVID-19. He was 67."

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+

Exactly right

I think you might have missed my subtle jibe....Everyone Dies why not eat what you like, just quit sniveling about it when your time is up....

anthom

Aircraft
AR1, Aviomania Genesis Sport
Total Flight Time

A little bit of a reality check. It does not take much to go from one extreme to another. Those who think the bug is a joke are fortunate to be living in a country like the USA.

I was in India for four weeks from March 02 to March 28. Got out just before the second wave started. Ignorance and a false sense of security go a long way in making us feel invincible. It's like a tsunami when it hits.

gyrojeffro

gyrojeffro .... first of all , I am not against you , or anything you want to believe.

But I will ask you .... what echo chamber do you listen to ??

Qanon ? ... Alex Jones ? ... Nutbar conspiracy ?

More lies come from those groups than anyone else. (To their shame)

So I recommend you unplug yourself from them too.
I posted a video of nurses getting the jab "shot" that look like they are freakin dying and they probally did die but It didn't make the mainstream media. thats just facts bro! I hope your family doesn't doesn't get the vaccine cause I don't want to see your family die too.

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 380 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes
I posted a video of nurses getting the jab "shot" that look like they are freakin dying and they probally did die but It didn't make the mainstream media. thats just facts bro! I hope your family doesn't doesn't get the vaccine cause I don't want to see your family die too.
I got Pfizer vaccine. A sore arm and some headache and discomfort for a day after second shot. Some people get fever the day after which means their body is mounting its defense and vaccine is working. My family got it and no fangs yet. Reality.

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon, OutBack Tango, Ryan PT 22, JetGyro, Jet Provost, Champ, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
My wife and I got both of the Pfizer shots......no issues at all.
Ya’ll know that this is no different than all the other vaccinations we got as kids before going to school many years ago.......they all had to start somewhere. Geez......I say if you want the shot....get it....if you don’t......that’s fine too.

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 380 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes
when I was a kid I got the cooties shot....

Circle circle dot dot, now I got my cooties shot.
I hated that shot. Ran as fast as I could but my mom caught me