a breath of fact in a forest of dellusion.

curtisscholl

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Building Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
60+
Brilliantly done!!
The poetry is quite nice...
I read 1984 reluctantly, then saw the John Hurt, Suzanna Hamiltion, Richard Burton movie.
Then saw Animal Farm....

Coming to a locality near you??

Curtis

scottessex

Sling-Wing Pilot
Aircraft
Dominator 582
Total Flight Time
200+
All it will take is for the people to rise up and say"enough is enough" burn your masks and go outside. They have paralyzed the sheeple with fear from fake news. Agenda 21/2030, the great reset, you are chattel, wake up! Throw off your chains before it is too late.
The Covid fear is never going to end it is a Plandemic, open your eyes and see what your slave masters are doing. There are more of us than there are of them.

Martin W.

Tell that to Ted Nugent

(from the article)
Rocker Ted Nugent is revealing he was in agony after testing positive for coronavirus — months after he said the virus was “not a real pandemic.”

"I thought I was dying," Nugent says in a Facebook live video posted Monday. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days," adding: "So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

Ted Nugent, who once dismissed COVID-19, sickened by virus (yahoo.com)

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Scott....Well said. The world has taken this covid hook, line and sinker. This injection (not a vaccine) they are almost forcing upon us is outright rediculous. My sister is 71 and her husband rushed to get their covid injections right when they came out. They both caught the covid anyway.

If people would do some research from the many well respected doctors speaking out against this vaccine, they might change their mind.

Go ahead, take the injection and see how it works out for you a year or two from now.

What is such the damn urgency to get the injection that was fast tracked trlhrough, all the pharma companies are liability free, when the chances of dying from covid are slim. Now children are next and their chance of dying are only 5 out of 100,000. Sure, the 5 that will die will all have their families on MSM saying..."get your shot"..

Martin W.

Geez..... here we go!
Let’s quit the political crap......
Nothing political about an illness.

Sure , our governments give confusing advice
but even the medical establishment is confused about this new strain.

So we try to sort it out ourselves as best we can
I do not plan on getting the vaccine but it has nothing to do with politics.

gyrojeffro

Nothing political about an illness.

Sure , our governments give confusing advice
but even the medical establishment is confused about this new strain.

So we try to sort it out ourselves as best we can
I do not plan on getting the vaccine but it has nothing to do with politics.
I wasn't trying to be political but I find once you unplug yourself from your echo chamber of what you "think" is news and do your own research you will find everything being pumped into your brain 24/7 by social media and the tv to be the most politicized. There is no truth in reporting news anymore and if you find it its so rare that it makes people uncomfortable and yell words like political and racism!

gyrojeffro

All it will take is for the people to rise up and say"enough is enough" burn your masks and go outside. They have paralyzed the sheeple with fear from fake news. Agenda 21/2030, the great reset, you are chattel, wake up! Throw off your chains before it is too late.
The Covid fear is never going to end it is a Plandemic, open your eyes and see what your slave masters are doing. There are more of us than there are of them.
that is so racist scott, speaking the truth like that, you deserve some fried chicken and watermelon! https://rumble.com/vfj6xh-vaccine-zombies-gonna-zombie.html

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Hey, you guys jumping up and down for the moderators... why don't you just let these guys have their fun and ignore this thread?
Or maybe completely avoid the "Off Topic" section if non-gyroplane (i.e. off topic) things bother you?
You can even ignore another member if you don't want to see what that particular guy is writing.

PS the title of this thread has to be one of the most mixed metaphors ever! o_O

Last edited:

gyrojeffro

Hey, you guys jumping up and down for the moderators... why don't you just let these guys have their fun and ignore this thread?
Or maybe completely avoid the "Off Topic" section if non-gyroplane (i.e. off topic) things bother you?
You can even ignore another member if you don't want to see what that particular guy is writing.

yeah I know right what a douche bag that guy is, he's probally a racist too, someone should ban all racists from here!

The Worse thing in modern and historical times is censorship. When your shit thoughts can't compete in the market place of free ideas run to the nearest censorship god and claim the most convenient set of whatever-ism against the thought criminal of the day.

To many freaking Karen's going "you shouldn't talk about this... it's not approved conversion" all while being in an off topic section. Get over yourself.

Besides this whole kung-flu / vaccine topic is worth public discourse!

"Public discourse".... I know that's a dirty word for all those easily microagressed.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
With nearly 600,000 Americans dead from COVID, including some who were very dear to me and absolutely not "fake news", another 400,000 dead in Brazil, and people in India dropping faster than they can bury or cremate them, the problem certainly looks real to me. And with nearly 250,000,000 vaccine injections already given in the U.S. (over 100,000,000 with two doses each and roughly another 50,000,000 with just a first dose so far, over 40% of the population), and only a handful of bad responses reported, the risk from the vaccine looks tiny compared to the risk from the virus. If math isn't your thing, here's another way to look at it: the virus has killed more Americans than all our 20th century wars combined, while the chance of the vaccine doing lasting damage is less than the risk of lightning strike injury. No wonder so many have stepped up to get the shot.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
It's kind of hard to say after just a few months what the long-term vaccine effects will be. The mRNA is a new technology for vaccines, and it was not tested over a period of years as would normally have been required. I think your lightning-strike analogy is thus not apposite.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
Although not used on this scale previously, it's not as new as one might think. Here's an article from before the COVID outbreak:

The reason it went so fast in development this time is because the work had been underway for other bugs (such as flu and more recently, Zika). In so far as I can determine, the general consensus is that the significant long term issues are questions of efficacy against mutations of the virus and possible need for periodic boosters, etc., as contrasted with fear of undesired yet-to-appear adverse consequences.

Meanwhile, we all know the long-term effects of death from COVID.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
In so far as I can determine, the general consensus is that the significant long term issues are questions of efficacy against mutations of the virus and possible need for periodic boosters, etc., as contrasted with fear of undesired yet-to-appear adverse consequences.

Meanwhile, we all know the long-term effects of death from COVID.
"Let’s be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus... Consensus is invoked only in situations where the science is not solid enough. Nobody says the consensus of scientists agrees that E=mc2. Nobody says the consensus is that the sun is 93 million miles away. It would never occur to anyone to speak that way. The notion of a monolithic “science,” meaning what scientists say, is pernicious and the notion of “scientific consensus” actively so. The route to knowledge is transparency in disagreement and openness in debate. The route to truth is the pluralist expression of conflicting views in which, often not as quickly as we might like, good ideas drive out bad."
– Michael Crichton

The long-term effect of life is death – not, for the vast majority of us, from this illness.
Dum vivimus vivamus.

Last edited:

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
I would venture that 600,000 virus deaths and 250,000,000 vaccinations without harm is the essence of reproducibility. Expert consensus is not a requirement for scientific truth but when it aligns with the evidence and lives are stake, it is the prudent way to bet.

600,000 sons, daughters, wives, husbands, parents, and siblings is vast enough as a minority for all to be concerned about the risk of joining that group.

Last edited:

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
250,000,000: it sounds like you are going by number of jabs, not number of "takers". A bit disingenuous, that.
Sons, daughters, wives, husbands, siblings... or just "people" would be as accurate. But perhaps you like appealing to emotion.
Anyway, I maintain that two months of data don't tell you all that much about what will happen in two years. If the normal testing regime had been used, they would have some of that data. Right now, no one has it. But at least no one can complain there are not enough testing volunteers.

Last edited: